Scene Request Rules

If you want to make a scene request, please leave a comment on this chapter. Here are the rules. (P.S rules with this star ٭ next to them have been updated by 2024 me!)

Rule 1: no smut

Rule 2٭: you can request a one shot if you want, I don't mind writing them and can add a disclaimer incase anyone wants to skip it so it doesn't interfere with their idea of the main story line/so ppl don't thing it happened in the main story

Rule 3٭: please remember that Y/N is not completely unique. I've created her with alt/goth in mind and Enid gets moved to room with Yoko, with Y/N taking her place. She has a blue (purple?) uniform like everyone else, idk why younger me said black like Wednesday's, gurl ur parents don't like u they ain't doin all that

Rule 4: there will be no singing or any of that pick me shit. And Y/N will not be an absolute badass, she will be clumsy and stupid at times. She is a Griffin, and like Enid she can turn into her full Griffin form, but she hasn't gotten to that yet as it will require special conditions (aka I'm too lazy to write a scene like that right now) and after transforming, she can grow wings from her back, which is why all of her shirts/dresses have holes in the back, kinda like how Hawks has his shirts. (Why tf would I make a MHA reference -from 2024 me)

Rule 5: while Y/N will take Enids dorm, she won't take her place. Although she might have a few moments that Enid was supposed to have.

Rule 6: angst is ok, although I don't want them to get in a huge fight, it makes me sad :(

Rule 7: this story will have fluff, but nothing that wednesday wouldn't allow normally. So no kissing, hugging, or cheering up for the first few chapters (sorry not sorry)

Rule 8: THIS IS A SLOW BURN. ALTHOUGH SOME PARTS MIGHT SPEED IT UP, WEDNESDAY IS A CLOSED OFF PERSON AND Y/N WILL RESPECT THAT. RESPECT AND BOUNDARIES PLAY A KEY ROLE IN THIS STORY.

Rule 9: scenes that go off the main story line are welcome. I don't want to have to follow one line, help me make it special and deep! Give me some scenes where they might get a little closer, or maybe Y/N helps wednesday learn how to use a computer or phone!

Rule 10: scenes with wednesday protecting Y/N from bullies and stuff are ok, but try to keep them close to how wednesday would respond plz!

!DISCLAIMER!
RECOMMEND SCENES DON'T HAVE TO GO INTO GREAT DETAIL. BASIC DETAILS AND WHAT MAJOR SCENES OR LINES THAT YOU WANT TO SEE CAN BE ADDED. IF I FEEL THE NEED, I WILL ASK YOU TO GO INTO A LITTLE MORE DETAIL WHETHER THAT BE OVER DM OR THE COMMENT SECTION. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP AS I WANT TO GET THE CHAPTERS OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER, I WON'T WAIT FOR YOU TO RESPOND IF YOU DON'T RESPOND WITHIN 3 DAYS I WILL MAKE STUFF UP MY SELF.

540 words total. :)