First Day

No Ones POV
.
.
.
Waking up at 6am was not an easy task, especially after finding out your roommate has a hand pet thing wandering around. But right now, that doesn't matter. What matters is getting ready for school.
.
.
.
Once Y/N had changed into her custom black uniform and brushed her teeth, she left her bathroom to find her hair brush, which wasn't in its place. As she wandered around, Wednesday started waking up. "What are you looking for?" The the still-tired goth asked her confused roommate. "Oh um, I can't find my hair brush." The H/C girl responded, still very confused as to where it was. Without saying a word, Wednesday walked over to Thing, who was still in the cage. "What did you do with her hair brush..?" she asked, picking up the cage slightly. Watching closely, Y/N saw the hand point into one of her roommates drawers and signing 'sorry' to the goths.
.
.
.
Once everything was sorted out and the two girls were ready for school Wednesday opened the cage and let Thing out, watching as he crawled into the goths bag. "Come on, let's go." The pigtailed girl stated, getting the attention of her dormmate, who just smiled in response.
.
.
.
So far, school hasn't been very bad, although she has met a few rude people, one being a siren named Bianca, but over all its been a good day. Aside from the fact it was a Monday obviously. It's 3rd period right now, and Y/N has fencing, her 2nd period was plants with Wednesday and Bianca, meaning she got to see and hear lots of drama unfold. She has 6th with Enid, but that won't be until later, unfortunately.

1st: Math                📐📊📚
2nd: Plants            🌿🌹
3rd: Fencing         🤺
4th: History           📖
5th: Lunch             🍝🥗🍱
6th: Creatures       🦄🐲
7th: Science           🔬
8th: Art                   🎨

These are her classes and what she has drawn in her notebook to remember them. Don't ask why, just accept it.
/
\
|Le Time Skip|
/
\
Once school was finished and everyone was back in their dorms the two girls began working on a project for their 2nd period. Ms. Thornhill had assigned groups and thought it would be some good bonding time for the two roommates. They now had to figure out which flower they wanted to grow from scratch, the next day they would tell their teacher and get the seeds, then begin to grow it. "How about a ghost orchid?" The H/C girl proposed, looking up at her roommate. "Hm, maybe. But they require special care, even if they can survive in the wild that doesn't mean that they can't die easily." Wednesday informed her partner, pointing out a section in the book that states they needs lots of care to survive. "I guess, but that just means we'll get a better grade!" Y/N said while throwing her arms in the air, clearly just wanting to grow a ghost orchid. Sighing, Wednesday finally gave in. "Fine, we'll grow a ghost orchid." She stated, glancing at Thing. Without warning, Y/N quickly hugged her roommate, thanking her for agreeing. Oddly enough, Wednesday wasn't mad. She didn't fully return the hug, but she did wrap her arms around her roommate, holding her so they didn't fall down, even if they were sitting on the ground. (basically returning the hug, but she would never admit that.)

596 words total. :)

(Sorry for not updating in so long, I haven't had motivation or ideas. I hope you guys liked this chapter!)