A Warm Welcome

No Ones POV
.
.
.
After the four girls 3 hour shopping spree they all decided it would be best to head back to their dorms and get some rest for Monday. Once they all got back to the school and said their good byes Y/N was very tired. She had been walking around for so long, even coffee didn't help. Once the goth duo opened the door to their dorm room they were met with a kind face. "Ah, hello! You must Y/N, I'm Miss Thornhill!" The ginger woman said, extending her hand for the new student to shake. "Hello Miss Thornhill, what are you doing here?" The H/C girl asked, noticing the flower pot in the teachers hands. "Ah yes, I'm here to give you this! I always try and find a flower I think my students will love, I came by earlier but you two weren't here. Right when I was about to leave I saw your painting and noticed the ghost orchid in the moon so I thought you might like it!" Miss Thornhill said, handing Y/N a flower pot housing a ghost orchid. "Thank you Miss Thornhill, you really didn't have to." Y/N said, slightly bowing, a habit she had picked up from being forced to live with Kate, her evil surrogate mother. "Of coarse I did! It would be unfair to leave you out!" Whilst the two had a small conversation, Wednesday began to type her novel, drowning out the the world around her.
.
.
.
After about 5 minutes Miss Thornhill had to leave and check on her plants, leaving the two girls alone. While Y/N was unpacking some of her new art supplies, she spotted a lose hand running to Wednesday's side of the room. Letting out what sounded like a loud squeak, the girl fell backwards onto her bed, quickly making Wednesday snap out of her trance and face the shocked girl to see what had happened only to see her starring at Thing, who was not supposed to be out in plain sight. "Thing! What have I told you about staying hidden?!" Wednesday exclaimed, grabbing the hand and pointing her finger at it. "Thing? The hand has a name?" Y/N had finally gotten out, still very shocked at what she was seeing. "Ugh, I knew this would happen." Wednesday stated more to herself than anyone's else. Sighing, she began to introduce them to each other. "Y/N, this is Thing, he won't hurt you or bother you so long as your nice to him. Thing, this is Y/N, be nice to her or I swear to God you will be needing even more stitches." Wednesday had stated, glaring at Thing, who just bowed in response. "Um, c-can he talk?" Y/N stuttered out, finally starting to calm down. "Yes, although he can only use sign language." Wednesday said, closing her eyes. "Ah, I guess that makes sense..."
.
.
.
"Don't worry, he won't hurt you in any way, he can even stay on my side of the room until your comfortable with him." Wednesday stated, hoping it would calm down her new roommate. "Thanks..."
And with that, they got ready for bed, with thing sleeping in a cage Wednesday had.

573 words total. :)

(Lol sorry if it isn't that good it's 1:02 AM where I am and I'm rlly tired. I hope you have a good day/evening/night!)