A Griffin....?

No Ones POV
.
.
.
As the four girls were looking around the different shops, something in one of the windows caught Y/Ns eye. Straying away from the group, the girl made her way to see what it was. Whilst Enid and Yoko didnt notice her sneaking off, Wednesday did. As she quickly followed the girl into a shop, she saw Y/N speaking with the cashier and motioning to the window. Wednesday watched as the older looking lady walked towards the window and grab what looked like a gold necklace from the display, quickly hiding as not to be caught following her roommate. Once Y/N finished paying, Wednesday quickly left the store and stood next to the door, just out of sight. As Y/N left the store, holding her new piece of jewelry, she was quickly startled by her new roommate. "What did you buy?" Wednesday quizzed, genuinely curious. "Ah, Wednesday!" Y/N practically jumped out of her skin. "Well? Are you going to tell me or not?" Quickly recovering from her scare, Y/N realized that Wednesday had asked her a question. "Oh, um. It's just a necklace." Y/N answered rather quickly, making Wednesday slightly suspicious. "May I see it?" The pigtailed girl asked, slightly stepping closer the the nervous girl. "Oh, um, sure." Y/N replied, showing her the necklace.
.
..

"It's

"It's...... A Griffin....?"
..
.
Wednesday asked, taking a closer look at the pendant. "Ah, yes. I just saw it in the window and thought it was pretty." Y/N answered, slightly nervous. "Hm, very well. We should catch up to the others now." Wednesday said as she began to walk towards Enid and Yoko, who were looking at dresses they could never afford. Whilst walking ahead of Y/N, Wednesday began to think to her self. 'Why was she so nervous? All I did was ask her what it was.... Maybe it has something to do with what kind of monster she is? What ever the reason, it made me feel a little... Weird... I've never felt that way before, why did I move closer to her? Why did I even ask what it was in the first place? I couldn't just gotten Thing to tell me. Ugh, I don't know what this new girl is doing, but I have to find out.'

433 words total. :)

(😏😏😏 Wednesdays getting a weird feeling, who knows what it is? Well for your thoughts to be proven right or wrong, you'll have to wait till the next chapter. Which might come out soon bc winter break just started 4 me.)