Early Birds

No Ones POV
.
.
.
Sunday morning, 6 AM
.
..
...
..
.
As the early morning light started to shine through the window, Y/N got up, ready to start her day. After stretching for a minute she got out of bed to do her morning routine, not aware that a certain hand was watching her every move.
.
.
.
After getting ready, she grabbed her book bag and began to wonder through the halls, memorising how to get to each class. While walking , she happened to run into a certain werewolf. "Oh, hey Y/N!" She called, waving her hand to gain the girls attention. "Ah, hi Enid!" She called back as the rainbow loving girl ran over, handing her a lollipop. "Where did you get these?" Y/N asked as she took off the wrapper, putting it in her pocket for when she finds a trash can. "Yoko had some on her desk and let me have some! Aren't they the best? Her family loves making candy and sending it to her!" Enid answered, obviously very happy she got free sweets. "Really? That's so nice of them!" Y/N stated while looking out at the courtyard. "I know right! Where are you headed?" Enid asked, changing the subject, "Ah, I'm headed back to my dorm, I just finished finding all of my classes." The H/C stated as she took out her class schedule, showing it to Enid, "We have 5th together!" Enid exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Really? Hey, at least we won't be bored." Y/N stated, slightly shrugging. And with that, the girls were back at Y/Ns dorm.
.
.
.
At around 8 am Wednesday had woken up to the sound of quiet giggling and whispers. Quickly sitting up, Wednesday looked to the source of the noise, wondering who could possibly be this happy so early in the morning. "Ah, sorry Wednesday, did we wake you?" Y/N asked, looking up from painting Enids nails. As Wednesday searched for the right words, Enid quickly glanced between the two girls, both dressed in black and white. "No, but do keep it down. I'm going to continue on my novel." And with that, Wednesday went to change into appropriate day clothes.
.
.
.
After about an hour or so, Enid left to go back to her dorm after inviting Y/N and Wednesday to hangout at 12. Y/N agreed and Wednesday obviously said no, but soon agreed, only after Enid begged for 15 minutes straight. Whilst walking back to her dorm, Enid began to think to herself. 'Why did it take Wednesday so long to answer? Normally she'd answer right away with something sassy.'

460 words total. :)
(Lmao, sorry it's not that long of a chapter but it's 9:35 pm rn and I'm tired af)