Phone?

Naruto and his son Boruto were making their way through the village to head to the shop where Hinata bought their son his new phone. However they did not get a case for it. Seeing Boruto just can't seem to keep a secure grasp on it, dropping it like it has no value, Naruto decided it was time to get something to cover it. It was expensive, phones aren't cheap there was no way he was gonna replace it because of Boruto's carelessness.

Arriving at the store they searched around. Naruto looked at the phones that were on display while his son looked for a case.

"What's the point of these anyway?" He asked as his son approached him with a case in hand. "What do you mean? You can text people instantly. They're amazing! You can even call like you can on a landline but with this." He responded pulling out his phone. His dad just grinned and shrugged off what he said. But his son wasn't having it. "You should get one!" He suggested.

"No way, i don't need that." He said with confidence. He's the Hokage why would he need a phone. But then it started to click. It's because he's the Hokage that he SHOULD have one. A part of him curious in it so there wasn't a doubt the thought crossed his mind. He felt his son nudge him in the side with his elbow. He looked down at him. "You can use it to text me when you need me to come home or to text Shikamaru to get you lunch!" He laughed aloud while drawing a little to much attention over to them.

He shrugged him back in a pushy manner and scuffed under his breath. "Tch...fine..I'll get one." He said as a smile broke out of his supposedly pushy face. His sons eyes lit up with excitement, he jumped in eagerness for him to pick one already. Finally coming to a choice he selected one and told the representative, he also picked out a case since he was sure he would end up dropping it as well.

They got to the register, he watched the numbers climb after the two cases were scanned. "You had to pick the most expensive case out there huh?" He asked his son in a parenting way. His son smirked and didn't respond. The phone was scanned and Narutos head dropped. "Oh no...Your mom is gonna kill me!" He said with fear. Boruto just laughed at him.

The two left heading back home. He held his new device in his hand and inspected it with suspicion. "Your gonna teach me how to use it right?" He asked his son feeling his age was showing. Boruto laughed again and nodded his head. "Of course!"