Suffering

About two hours passed after Sasuke came to tell him about his leave for 3 days. He was starting to dread this whole paper work thing. He wanted to be a tuff guy to. "Tch...Sasuke... and his tuff persona." He kept thinking how unfair it is. He placed his chin down on the table and began just stamping approvals on papers one by one. He then remembered the question he was asked. After thinking it over more then a hundred times he finally decided to answer.

Naruto: I don't know.

Unknown: I figured.

Naruto: But
Naruto: I do wanna talk to you more.

Unknown: Is that so?

Naruto: Yeah. Your interesting.

The Uzumaki wondered what his intentions were after hitting send to this guy. Wasn't this like an invite almost? His heart started racing again anxiety climbing up the walls of his stomach, thinking about how his heart feels like it's in his throat. He put his phone down and took a deep breath. His hands were kinda shaky. 'What am i doing?' He thought to himself.
His phone vibrated the desk, it took a couple of minutes longer then normal for this guy to respond. Usually he's pretty instant. He picked up his phone and read the message.

Unknown: I wonder if you would think that knowing who I am. Im not very interesting anymore.

Naruto: Anymore?
Naruto: Is that a hint?

Unknown: If you think it is sure.

Naruto: Are you okay?

Unknown: Don't you have work to do?

Naruto: I mean yeah, but if your not okay it can wait...

Unknown: As usual, concerning yourself of others before yourself.

Naruto: I thought that was a good thing...

Unknown: Idiot.

Naruto: Mean! I'm gonna go do my damn work!

Unknown: Probably a good idea, being Hokage isn't easy I'd imagine.

The blonde didn't respond to his message. Instead he did as he said and began working on profiles for junin exams. Even though he didn't respond and figured the guy got the picture he still waited for another message. His mind was still distracted but he managed to knock out one whole stack of papers. With seven more to go.

The clock struck midnight. There was no going home tonight and more then likely the next couple of nights. He stretched in his seat leaning back. His phone buzzed on the desk, he hasn't touched it all day. He thought it was the guy but it wasn't.

Kawaki: Staying at the office tonight? Hinata said you'd probably be there for a couple of days.

Naruto: Yeah unfortunately, you should see the piles of papers on my desk. This village really couldn't run right without me.

Kawaki: Goodnight Lord Seventh.

Naruto: Goodnight Kawaki.

He decided it was time to take his own sort of nap. He stood up making his way to the futon that's in the office for nights like these. This isn't the first time he's stayed here, and it won't be the last. He laid down after slipping off his shoes and used the blanket that was folded and placed over the cushions to throw onto himself. He set his phone down on the ground next to the couch. Just as he did, it buzzed again.