Kawaki's Gift.

Christmas is in two days, it's almost 5:00PM and Naruto has to make it to the phone shop before they close. "Damn it!" He yelled pacing as fast as he could. Just barely making it in time he managed to slip in before they closed. "Thank you!" He said to the representative. "Anything for the Hokage! What seems to bring you back? Is your phone broken?" The young lady asked him, he explained to her he was there for a Christmas gift for his oldest 'son'. He picked out the same one he has and a different colored case. Blue. He paid and thanked the workers there one last time before making his way to Ino's store. Who was also on the verge of shutting her doors.

"Lord Seventh? What are you doing here?" She asked him as he made his way through the door. "I need gift wrap, do you have any by chance?" He asked in a hurry, there was no way he was going to be late for dinner and hear it from Hinata. He'd be forced to tell her about the phone he got for Kawaki.

He made it with pure luck that she had some left over from the wrapping she used for her son's gifts. Quickly wrapping the phone and the case up together he made his way home while thanking her on his way out.

"Your late." His wife said softly to him as he walked through the doors with the gift in a bag so it wasn't visible. "I know I'm sorry had to pick something up." He lifted the bag up to show but didn't tell her what it was. They all came together again for their meal of the night. Beef and curry. After eating Naruto helped Hinata with the dishes. His phone went off.

Boruto: Still confused with how this works?

He laughed at the message and stepped into the living room, his hands were still wet. "Baka..do you always text people when they're in the same room?" He asked his son who was chuckling on the couch next to Kawaki, who's eyes were glued to Boruto's phone. A smile perked on Narutos lips he was happy to see the two sitting next to each other without ringing out one another's necks.

His phone buzzed again but this time he could clearly see it wasn't Boruto.

Kakashi: Before I forget Merry Christmas! 🎄

He smiled again and responded

Naruto: Merry Christmas Sensai.

Kakashi: Also there's a present in your office for when you return. I don't know who it's from there wasn't a tag. Tootles!~~

A present? Naruto pondered for a moment. He wondered who it was from but wouldn't let himself return to work early. He's got two free days he will not let go to waste!