Weird Feelings

He snatched the gift out of the trash and sat back in his chair. He thought maybe it was from Tsunade like he presumed on Christmas Eve. He quickly undid the bow and took the top off. Revealing a small note inside. He felt the box was light for their to actually be an object. There was only tissue paper but he hadn't lifted that out just yet. He opened the note first it read:
"Merry Christmas,
I'm sorry I can't say it in person, it would be embarrassing actually handing you a gift. I also didn't know what to get you. But maybe you can tell me?
-Your secret admirer.
Ps: check under the tissue paper, i found this and i thought you'd like it."
Immediately he put the note down and pulled up the tissue paper. It was a picture, an old one too. He was shocked to see it was a picture of his father and mother holding him as a baby the day he was born. A picture he hadn't ever seen before. He knew who it was from clearly but was lost at how he managed to find this. He stared at the picture in owe. Even though it was weird to him he oddly found it sweet. He clenched one of his fists starting to feel anger but happiness at the same time. "Tch..." he put the picture in his desk in the pull out drawer. Pulling out his phone, he began texting his stalker.

Naruto: I got your gift...wanna tell me how the hell you got that?!

Stalker: Are you mad?

Naruto: I mean i guess not. But still where did you find it?!

Stalker: If I told you I'd give myself away. It took a lot to get it. So don't complain.
Stalker: Besides I know it made you happy so don't act tuff now.

Naruto: I know what you can give me.

Stalker: Oh yeah?

Naruto: Hint

Stalker: You want another hint?

Naruto: Yes

Stalker: Very well.
Stalker: Your every wish is my command.

Naruto: That's it?

Stalker: Meanings within the meaning.

Naruto: I don't get it!
Naruto: Why can't you just tell me who you are?!
Naruto: Hello???
Naruto: Ignoring me again huh?
Naruto: Well two can play at that game!

He slammed his phone on the desk, his fists clenched. "Tch!...What the hell!" He yelled out. He had to stop himself from getting angry over this guy. Even though he was angry he really started to like him. Not understanding these feelings either also seemed to push him over the edge. "Damn it!" He just couldn't stop thinking about him. The door to his office opened.
"Sasuke?" He said out loud attempting to hide his anger. He looked at the Uchiha walking in and shutting the door. "I got your scroll I'm sorry i haven't wrote back." He frowned a little, he let this stalker guy interrupt his work once more, more importantly he distracted him from his best friend. "Don't worry about it. Sorry to be so casual. Listen there has been a sighting reported in the village so I'll be staying for the night just in case." He said with no expression. He was good about that. Naruto stared at him, in a daze. The man in front of him always seemed to make his heart stop. He went silent while he sat there letting his eyes roam over him. Making Sasuke uncomfortable.

He turned around facing the door keeping his back towards Naruto. Not wanting him to see any kind of emotion from feeling weird by the Hokage's gaze. "Are you okay?..." Sasuke asked quietly still facing the door. "Y-Yeah....I'm fine..." Naruto responded quietly too. Sasuke could hear the sadness as if he was frowning. But none the less he stayed silent and took his leave.