The Present!

The Hokage was completely asleep. This wasn't just an ordinary nap and go back to work thing. It was now 7:00AM and Shikamaru just walked through the door. "What a drag..." he said while taking a deep sigh. He grabbed a water bottle that was near his futon and unscrewed the cap walking over to Naruto. He slowly poured just enough water on his face to wake him up, meaning the whole bottle. "A-Agh! What happened?!" He yelled out while sitting up with his hair falling limp from the water. He turned his gaze to his assistant who seemed to be laughing to himself. "Not funny! I don't have any dry clothes!
Shikamaru shrugged as that wasn't his problem. "No time for dazing, the retake junin exams are next week, your running out of time." He said some what sternly. "Yeah yeah..."

The morning continued like it normally would minus being slightly damp a good majority of it, and also very hungry. He checked his phone every so often waiting to see if the guy would message him. At this point now he just kept calling him stalker in his head. Which led him to change the name in his phone just so it wasn't Unknown anymore. But the afternoon started rolling in and still nothing. He was beyond starving, he needed food.

He decided he'd go to Ichiraku for lunch, he snuck out passing Shikamarus office hoping he wouldn't see him escape. Making it out of the building successfully he headed towards the Ramen shop. Passing villagers who smiled at him with such kindness.

He sat down in his usual seat and ordered the regular. His stomach growled just from the smell of broth in the air. He waited patiently while prepping his chopsticks and sipping his water. His phone dinged, he had the sound on incase he didn't feel it vibrate.

Stalker: Ramen again?

Quickly he whipped his head around scoping over the whole shop to see anyone he may know that might be the culprit. But no one looked familiar. His heart started racing again just at the fact of getting a text message alone.

Naruto: So you really are a stalker!

Stalker: No just observing.

Naruto: Do you do anything else other then watch me?

Stalker: Yes, but i needed lunch too you know. I am human.

Naruto: Then why don't you come sit with me.

Stalker: I'm not eating ramen, nor would I give up on hiding my identity so soon.

His food arrived and he set his phone down to eat. He thought about what the man said, going over it trying to find a hint. Why was this person so fixated on him. He couldn't remember seeing anyone while walking to the shop. He was confused more then ever. After finishing his ramen he decided to leave the man on read and head back to work. Hoping he'd get a message about making a move out of the shop. But nothing. No messages. When he finally made it back he walked through the door just to have a scroll thrown at him by Shikamaru, since he does have cat like reflexes he actually caught it. "You can't just leave without telling me! Sasuke sent this with his messenger hawk. Obviously for you." He huffed rubbing the back of his head and turning to leave him be in his office. Not wasting any time he sat down and opened the scroll.

It read:
"No changes outside the village, and from the looks of it no changes internally too. I mainly sent this to tell you Merry Christmas, sorry for the belated wishes.
-Sasuke"

Merry Christmas? He thought to himself, realizing there was a gift left here that Kakashi told him about. How could he possibly forget! He jumped up and searched behind the stacks of paper to find it. Nothing. He leaned over the desk checking the surrounding area. Nothing. Until he noticed a brown box with a red bow on top sitting in the trash can. It must have been knocked off by the paper work. Or so he thought.