After Dark

The night sky covered them. Naruto stood there trembling on his own two feet. He pulled his hand away bringing it back down to his side, opening his eyes he looked at his best friend. It was dark out but he could still see him. The moon was bright enough that it actually appeared to shine the roof top surface. His eyes gazed over Sasuke entirely. He was at a loss of words. But he knew he had to say something.
"I..." he couldn't speak he couldn't breathe all over again. It was all so surreal for him. His vision was blurry. His temperature increasing. "You don't have to say anything idiot..." Sasuke muttered. He stood there still. His face was pink but not very noticeable like Naruto.

To Sasuke it was okay to leave this be. He really didn't need a response in return. It was more of closure for him then anything. But just as he thought this conversation or situation however you may call it, was ending, Naruto spoke up. Remembering what the Uchiha told him just the day before.

"I like you... and i guess i have for a while too..." Naruto said he put his head down out of embarrassment still being just a foot away from him. "I just didn't know..." he stated once more. This caught Sasuke by surprise. But he refused to show any excitement as words are just words. But...

Naruto picked up his head and looked at him with love. He could see it, he could almost feel it. Not a second more before Naruto pushed himself forward taking a step, he swooped his head tilting it, leaning in and pressing his lips on his again. He wanted this. This wasn't something he forced himself to do. He craved it.

Sasuke's cape slid off completely falling behind him, but just in time Naruto wrapped his right arm around his waist catching the cape behind him and pulling him closer. Forcing their kiss to become deeper. In response the two winced. Their breaths became hot and their lust for it to be hotter was stronger. Sasuke reached up with his left hand placing it onto the back of Narutos head keeping the two connected. Their worlds taking a crazy turn.

Naruto's mind stopped, his heart beat increasing if that was anywhere near possible. The air was cold but their touch was warm. Soon releasing each others mouths, Naruto moved his head to the side of Sasuke's pulling in tighter for a hug. Sasuke let himself be embraced and in return he wrapped his arms around him. Their body's clashed together. It was quiet again. They stood there for a moment enjoying it while they could.

"Naruto... I love you..." Sasuke whispered by his ear. Causing goosebumps to take over the the Hokages body. He didn't let go. He stayed still not expecting to actually hear him say it. But it was true and he knew that more then ever now. He clenched his hand at the back of Sasuke's shirt gripping it. "Tch..." he couldn't respond especially the way he was certain Sasuke wanted him to. But Sasuke didn't want him to say anything he did just as he had hoped. What happened tonight was to stay this way, as what happened after dark.