The Meet Up

He waited already fifteen minutes, past the time he was supposed to meet with him. He began pacing again, just as he did in the office. His heart was pounding so hard it felt like he could hear it. He hoped he'd show.

Was this it? Did he want him to forget about what happened? It's now been twenty minutes on top of the previous fifteen. He was starting to become anxious and worried. He really wouldn't show. He stopped pacing and stood there, staring towards the village, not moving a muscle. That's when his phone vibrated. He pulled it out of his pocket.

Sasuke: Behind you...

With reading that message, he turned around and sure enough there he was approximately six feet away from him. His eyes widened. He was surprised, but was very hopeful that he would come. "Sasuke..." he mumbled softly under his breath. He took his first step forward, and shortly after his other foot followed until he was inches away from him. He pulled his hands up and grabbed the collar of Sasuke's cape accidentally unbuttoning it. Pulling him upwards with aggression. In response, Sasuke flinched. But instead of getting punched like he assumed would happen, Naruto held him there, looking in his eyes. "Say it..." he huffed at him angrily.

"Say what...?" Sasuke said quietly almost whispering. The two were almost butting noses. Naruto could feel the warmth of his body almost radiating. He felt embarrassed, his face began to flush. "Say what you want to say to my face!" He remarked. His grip on his collar tightening while also sliding up. He wasn't mad but he could feel his words came out with anger. It got silent. The Uchiha refused to say anything. Instead he turned his head breaking their gaze. "Let go..." he bluntly said.

Naruto gasped a little out of surprise. "N-No!" He pulled up harder on his collar causing the two to nearly clash bodies into each other. Nearly centimeters away. Sasuke could feel his chest pounding. Despite his up tight ego he was nervous. This was the one thing he was terrified of. Naruto actually finding out it was him. He turned his head to face Naruto who's face was completely red and full of desperation. He aloud himself to be exposed to Sasuke. There was no hiding his emotions when it was obvious.

"Idiot..." he scuffed before he pulled his hand up, smacking off Narutos grip from his collar which started to slip off, then using that same hand to grab Naruto firmly by the jaw line pulling him in. He crashed their lips together in full force making the two kiss. Naruto's eyes widened in pure shock. It was more then words that Sasuke wanted to say. He wanted to do this he could tell.

They held their kiss for what seemed like minutes, before Naruto pulled back covering his mouth. His face was red hot like a cherry. He stepped back with one foot while shutting his eyes. 'No way...' he thought to himself. His heart was melting and butterflies played mary go round in his stomach.

Sasuke stood there with a smirk on his face. He was happy he finally got to do it with meaning rather then an accident. He could tell Naruto was crumbling. Which made it even better. But he did feel like this was their last time to ever be in a situation like this. He didn't want him to push him away but he knew that was coming next. It always seemed to go the wrong way.