Quick Decision

Shortly after Sasuke took his leave, Naruto felt a wave of sadness. Maybe he should ask him to hang out like the good old days. His eyes shifted to the now three stacks of papers on his desk. He had to admit that he did take care of a lot of it. He deserves a break. He stood up and grabbed his phone. He booked it out the door to catch up with Sasuke who was still walking through the halls to the exit. "Sasuke!" He yelled out to him catching his attention.
The Uchiha turned around to see the Hokage approach him. "What is it?" He bluntly asked. Narutos face was slightly flushed from jumping up and running so quickly. "I-...Did you wanna hang out? Maybe we can investigate together? Like the old times?" He asked starting to walk with him by his side. He smiled wide, his thoughts started to fade from the mystery man. His full attention now on Sasuke.

"I'm assuming your not asking. Is this an order?" He asked with a grin that he hid well with his hair. He kept his eyes down at his feet. Listening to the sound of their steps following each other. "If it has to be." The Hokage laughed out loud.

The two walked the village together, saying little to nothing to each other. They scoped the area where the spotting was but nothing seemed out of ordinary. Naruto noticed his phone didn't seem to go off at all the whole time. He just assumed that maybe the stalker really was going to ignore him. But he didn't care especially right now. The sun started to set and the night sky began taking over. They sat down together at the long wood deck where they used to glare at each other when they were younger.

It was quiet between the two. But oddly enough Naruto was happy. He started thinking Sasuke might be too. Usually quiet means good when it comes to him. "Hey Sasuke... have you ever... liked a guy before?." He asked with his face changing color, he kept his eyes locked on his knee's that were hanging over the edge of the deck just like Sasuke. He could tell it definitely caught the Uchiha off guard but he didn't move an inch.
He really didn't want to respond but knowing the blonde would probably ask him again he decided to talk. "Why.." he asked softly.

"Well...i don't know i just...i don't know nevermind sorry." Naruto stated quickly his face becoming more red. What was he doing? Asking his best friend a question like that. They're both married and both have kids. Of course he wouldn't like a man. He probably doesn't even have the time to think about that kind of stupid stuff.
"Yeah...i have." Surprisingly the Uchiha responded but refused to look at the Hokage, who's eyes moved over to him. "W-Wait really?!" He said loudly nearly hurting Sasuke's ears. He winced slightly. "Shut up!...don't go yelling and drawing attention. It's not a big deal idiot." he calmly replied. Naruto's stomach dropped. He could feel his heart beat in his throat. He swallowed hard and softly asked. "Who was it?"

Knowing he would ask he lifted his hand in a manner to silence him. "It doesn't matter." He finally turned his head and looked at Naruto with a simple look. "If he found out he'd punch me.." he stated leaving his face still.

Naruto looked at him with surprise. His face was still flushed, he could feel embarrassment but he wasn't to sure why. "Sasuke..." he muffled out his name in response. He knows that he's heard that before. But he couldn't figure out where. He pondered for a moment as Sasuke looked across the water that the moon was shining off of.

After a while of silence the two decided to head back to the office. Naruto wasn't going home again and the only time he had he spent with him. That thought saddened him a little but it was still worth it to him still.