Neutral

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Naruto's phone blared in his ear. He woke up immediately snatching up his phone and hitting stop. "Gah! That thing is annoying!" He yelled out, Hinata was already out of the room probably making breakfast. Sitting up in his bed with the blanket still over his lap he decided to now check his phone.
No Messages.
What was he expecting? For Kakashi to send him another bland message? This is why Naruto didn't want a phone in the first place. No body actually texts. He sighed and got out of bed to get dressed for work.

He went down stairs to see everyone around the table just as they were last night. He took a seat and began eating his breakfast that was already prepped by his wife. "Thank you for the food Hinata." He said to her. She smiled and nodded her head in return.

"Dad, are you gonna text me today?" His son asked him. Confusion took over Narutos face. "Eh? Why?" In response Boruto softly chuckled. "You need practice right?" He smiled at his dad. "I guess." He huffed knowing that he more then likely could use the help.

Boruto and Kawaki left before him to meet up with the others of the new team 7. Naruto now running late as always, threw his shoes on and grabbed his cloak. "I'll see you guys later!" He yelled out to the two girls in the house. His daughter said her goodbyes as he went out the door.

Making his way to the office his phone buzzed and made a noise. "Hm?" He pulled it out while walking.

Shikamaru: You plan on coming in anytime soon?

He laughed at the message. But responded back.

Naruto: Yeah running late.

Shikamaru: No surprise...you're such a drag

He put his phone back into his pocket and continued walking. Making it to the building his office is in. Before he opened the first set of doors he was taped on the shoulder. He turned to see a tall man standing next to him. "Sasuke...what are you doing here?" The man glared at him with his one exposed eye, the other being covered by his black hair. "Your son asked me to be his master..." he stated with little to no emotion. Catching Naruto by surprise he smiled wide. "That's great! You said yes right?" He asked in excitement.
"No." He bluntly responded.
"But wh-" he was interrupted as usual by the man in front of him.
"I told him if he learns the Rasengan I'll do it." He looked away not wanting to look at Naruto. "Oh...well i suppose we'll see!" He smiled wide closing his eyes, he was certain his son could do it. But it really was a matter of how long it would take. Sasuke smirked to himself and turned around to start leaving. "O-Oh Sasuke wait!" He yelled out to him.

Stopping in his tracks he didn't bother to turn around, he just waited for him to say something. "Do you have a phone?" He asked him. He wanted his number in case he needed to message him or if Sasuke needed to get in contact with him. "No." He responded again with no emotion.

Naruto sighed in response. He watched as the man who was once to be hated by this village walk away disappearing into the crowd of people who now are very thankful for him.