011.

Embry fit in perfectly

Embry fit in perfectly. He had gone back to school after having 'mono' and Sam had helped him control his shift. It had been two weeks since Embry joined the pack, and two weeks since him and Kelsie imprinted on each other. Today was one of the calmer days for the pack.

They were currently sat around the kitchen at Sam and Emily's, eating toast and eggs that Emily had made for them. Kelsie was sat on the counter, a piece of toast in her hand, and a cup of orange juice next to her. Standing in front of her, leaning against her torso, was Embry. The two had gone back to the way things were before Kelsie phased, and the imprint made their bond a lot stronger.

"I say we go cliff diving today." Paul suggested, shoving a forkful of eggs into his mouth.

"Ooh, yes! I haven't been yet!" Kelsie agreed, smiling at her brother.

"How has Embry gone with us and you haven't?" Jared asled. "The kid won't let you out of his sight."

"He went with you guys when I was baking cookings with Emily the other day." She said, rolling her eyes at the Cameron boy.

"Alright, cliff diving it is." Sam laughed, amused at his pack.

Kelsie hopped off the counter, with Embry's help, and made her way upstairs to the spare room. Kelsie had claimed it as her room, seeing as whenever the boys spent the night here they all crashed in the living room. Changing out of the clothes she slept in, Kelsie put on a black bikini with a pair of shorts overtop. Not even bothering to put shoes on, she quickly threw her hair up into a bun and retreated back down the stairs.

The pack all took off into the woods, none of them bothering to phase as it was a short distance to the cliff. This had become a regular thing for the group. Once a week, they would go cliff diving. Of course, Kelsie hadn't been yet, but the pack was busy making sure she was okay.

Once they got to where they needed to be, the five of them stood still for a bit, silently deciding who would jump first. Of course, none of them wanted to be the first to jump, so Paul ended up trying to push Jared off the cliff. That is until Embry joined in, and him and Jared had managed to push Paul over. Laughing, Jared jumped after him.

"You ready?" Embry turned towards Kelsie. The girl nodded, wrapping her arms around her best friend. Embry easily picked her up, before running towards the edge and jumping off.

On the road facing the cliff, Bella Swan drove her beat up truck, with Jacob in the passengers seat. They held a normal conversation, until Bella saw the group standing over the edge of the cliff.

"Is that Sam Uley?" She squinted her eyes, trying to see better.

"Yeah. Him and his cult." Jake sneered, rolling his eyes.

"Oh my god! Did you see that?" Bella pulled over the truck, rushing out and over to the side of the road. She had just seen Paul get pushed over the edge of the cliff, and it scared her.

"They're not really fighting Bella. They're cliff diving." Jacob explained, laughing, as he joined her. "Scary as hell, but a total rush."

"A rush?"

"Most of us jump from lower down. We leave the showing off to Sam and his disciples."

"Is there some kind of beef with him or something?" Bella asked, wondering why the boy had a problem with Sam.

"Oh, no. They just think they run this place." Jacob started, staring at Jared Cameron as he jumped from the cliff. "Embry used to call them hall monitors on steroids. Now look at him."

"That's Embry? What happened?" Bella was shocked. Embry seemed like a nice kid.

"He missed some school, and all of a sudden started following Sam around like a little puppy." Jacob spat. "Same thing with Paul and Jared. Even Kelsie."

"Wait, Kelsie? That's Kelsie?" Bella was evern more surprised now.

"Yeah. Her and Embry are all over each other now. They're both just following whatever Sam does, but apparantly they're like, together now." The two watched as Embry jumped off the cliff, holding tightly on to his imprint.

"Sam keeps giving me this look, like he's waiting for me or something. It's starting to freak me out."

As if he knew Jacob was talking about him, Sam Uley stood at the edge of the cliff, staring in the direction Jacob and Bella were standing. He smirked a little, before diving off the cliff, letting out a small howl as he did.

The pack kept taking turns jumping off the edge, even playfully pushing each other off. Kelsie always jumped with one of the other boys, mainly Paul or Embry, as she was too scared to jump by herself. Jared was trying to sneak up behind Kelsie, in an attempt to push her off. Before he could, however, Kelsie turned around, grabbing his arm, and shoving him towards the edge of the cliff.

"Try it again, Cameron. I dare you." She smirked, a mischevious look in her eyes.

"That's not fair! No mind reading!" Jared laughed, moving away from edge, and next to Embry.

"Kelsie, stop using your gifts against us!" Paul yelled, staring at his little sister.

The girl laughed, walking towards the two pack members she liked to mess with most. The four of them were waiting for Sam to return before heading back to the house.

"Fine. No more mind reading. But I refuse to stop winning hide and seek." Kelsie smirked, leaning against Embry.

Everything seemed normal in their world for once. In the moment, they weren't shapeshifting wolves with a vampire hybrid in the pack. Instead, they were a group of friends messing around and enjoying each others company. Days like this made them thankful that they had each other. They were a family, Kelsie knew that. They were the best family she could have ever gotten.