Will You Marry Me?

The dawn has almost raised, eleveted in the sky like a new day in their night. Hands in hands, they walked , sparkles in their eyes, love in their heart and peacefull in their soul. Sidharth , holding his coat in one hand and Shehnaaz's hand with the other, he looked at her tenderly, he stared at her, to be sure that he didn't dream this night , she was here with him, she confessed her love and their spent their night in each other arms, conforting and talking about their love and future. He smiled at her satisfy, he used to hear about love but he didn't imagine that being in love with a woman who share the same feeling would be so magic. He spent most his life rejecting love, until she came and putted his life upside down. How he loved to loose all his sense in her love and in her eyes. All those days without her was now just an old memories, lost in the in the fog of a past to forget. Her eyes, her smile and her face were the only thing that he needed for his rest of his life. He loved her so much that being without her a minute, would be a waste of time, without having her,  he would die a thousand time.

She was humming hapilly, she was holding his hand in her, his strong and soft hand in her, where she can feel all his love for her. How she was stupid to see on him only a arranged and failed marriage, he was more than that for her now, he was the one that she was impatiently waiting to meet, the one that she was ready to love with all her soul, the one who was under her skin. He is the special one of her dream, the one that she can't imagine a single day without him. She felt protected, felt secure and felt beautiful, she has a diamond in her hand, and she can't believe her luck. She was immersed in the depths of a bottomless happiness, which made her afraid with this intense feelings. She felt drunk with love, with his love. She didn't know exactly how and when she fell in love with him, and she never imagine that she will feel something for him, they were so different but in the same time, they were completing each other. She loved him so much that she wanted to cry, and to let her tears flowed without break, she thanked Allah for this man and for the person that he is. She looked at him, he was so beautiful, so pure and so intense, looking into his eyes was the most beautiful view that she has ever seen in her life, because it was only love for her. She smiled back at him with tear in her eyes.

They walked back home, they came back by a cab, but decided to finish by walking together to prolong this moment before it finished for both. They finally reached her home, they sighed sadly, Shehnaaz came to him and putted her arms around his back, sticked her eyes with him.

-Home sweet home, he said at her

-it's you my home, Sidharth, he placed his forehead on hers and he sighed

He closed his grip on her. He didn't want to let her go, this night was too short for both them, the eternity was shorter for the love that he kept all this time in his heart for her.

-you should go, he whispered

-yeah, but noone of them moved from inch, instead of they closed their grip to each other, he kissed her forehead, stayed longer time on it.

- Sidharth ?

-Jee ?

-You love me ? She cupped his face, he smiled soflty at her question, she will never get bored hearing him saying his love for her.

-I love you so much Shehnaaz, he kissed her cheek, I loved before, I love you now and I will love you for the rest of my life, she let out a soft chukkle. She kissed him back on the corner of his lips. She let out a loud sigh and she pushed him.

-You should go now

Sidharth retreated back slowly, step by step without breaking the look session, she vawed him to go with tear in her eyes, she felt that someone has teared off her entrails , it became painfull for her to see him moving away. She pointed to herself with her index and she crossed her arms on her chest then she pointed  to him, telling him the 3 magic words, he responded by hitting his heart , and then he opened his arms as much as he can and then he pointed to her. She sent him a butterfly kiss and he catched it and kept it on his chest. Slowly, he turned back and he left, he couldn't stand to stay away from her, but he had to go, so he forced himself, as much as it paining for him to leave her.