Trauma Of Shehnaaz

Shehnaaz woke up, holding tightly the sheet that was marked by their love and his scent. It still smelt him, his love, his touch and his anger. She looked at herself in the mirror and she was looking so sad, such a contrast between their first wedding night and this morning. She was the same physically but mentally, she was not the woman who was in love.

The smile and happiness deserted her eyes and his too. When did she lost herself? When did she drift away from him and his love? Shehnaaz loved him but still she was breathless in this love. She loved him so much that it was now aching her inside.  She brushed the small bruise left by him on her, she smiled sadly, and her heart was not less hurt like her body. Yesterday, behind their wounding words, their voice were only called the other to come back but no one heard the call. A long lost and agonized scream of love mingled with pain, fell in darkness of the silent night. 

Ae Humnava, Mujhe Apna Bana Le...
Sookhi Padi Dil Ki Iss Zameen Ko Bhiga De
Hmm... Hoon Akela, Zara Haath Badha De...
Sookhi Padi Dil Ki Iss Zameen Ko Bhiga De

Shehnaaz didn't utter the words that he needed to hear and he even didn't say the words that she needed. She let the blanket falling on her ankles and she touched her belly, it was empty and he left her empty from his love, her womb was barren as her heart today. He left her, he left her side, her love without turning back. Did she break him? Did she go too far in her obsession? Shehnaaz wanted a child from him, from the man that she loved, what was her crime in forcing destiny? She was just hopeless dreamer, but she forgot to share her dream with him, she only shared her sadness.

Kab Se Main Dar Dar Phir Raha
Musaafir Dil Ko Panaah De
Tu Aawaargi Ko Meri Aaj Thehra De...
Ho Sake Toh, Thoda Pyaar Jata De...
Sookhi Padi Dil Ki Iss Zameen Ko Bhiga De...

Shehnaaz wanted so much this child, she was scared to loose him forever if she didn't give birth, what if he left her for this? 3 weeks were long for those who are in love, but both needed to find their balance first. This anger, this frustration killed their love day after day until it will be too late for both to save something, and at the end, they were only going to find ashes of their love. He needed space like she needed too, this 3 weeks should be a renewal in their life. She promised herself to change and to try to accept her fate, and to be the same Shehnaaz that he fell in love with, because afterall, she loved him more than herself, but she just forgot how to live this truth love. She looked at her ring, the symbol of their union, the diamond still had its sparkles reminded her that she just needed to find hers.

Murjhaayi Si Shaakh Pe Dil Ki, Phool Khilte Hain Kyun
Baat Gulon Ki Zikr Mehak Ka, Achha Lagta Hai Kyun
Un Rangon Se Tune Milaaya, Jinse Kabhi Main Mil Na Paaya
Dil Karta Hai Tera Shukriya, Phir Se Bahaarein Tu La De

Sidharth was in the plane, recalling their argument and what followed, he felt disgusted of himself, how he loose control? How he could hurt her? He didn't rise his hand, but what he did was worst than this, and the small marks on her body were enough to show that he crossed her limits. However, she didn't seem mad at him, while she was sleeping, he was perplex and felt light for a second. But, Shehnaaz didn't stop him either nor she didn't say that she loved him, but what they shared yesterday was only love, he knows her eyes and what they hide to him, but why her words were heavy now? Why her words of love were rare and he had to push her far to see a glimpse of them or was it just an illusion? Did the love leave his house and her heart? Maybe she didn't say that she loved him because she was not feeling any love anymore.

Sookhi Padi Dil Ki Iss Zameen Ko Bhiga De
Hmm... Hoon Akela, Zara Haath Bada
Sookhi Padi Dil Ki Iss Zameen Ko Bhiga De

Sidharth wanted her, only her and he didn't need any child between them, but it was her wish and she wasn't at fault. He couldn't bare seeing her going away from him, running away from his love like she did for their wedding. He remembered how he was those days and month after this fiasco, he was lifeless like he was now. He didn't want to run behind her, he didn't want to live this again, it was exhausting the first time and today he didn't have enough courage to do it again. He left her alone, but she needed to find her way back home and if they were meant to be, she will be with him again. Shehnaaz had to accept her fate and her destiny, all her answers were in her, she just needed to find them. He looked at his ring and kissed, like he wanted to kiss her forehead before leaving. He will be back after 3 weeks, it was long and short but he wished that once he will be home, he will find his wife, his love, his Shehnaaz