Shehnaaz Kidnapped By Murderer😰😳

-I'm sorry, Sidharth, I can't, she took one piece of mirror and hold it thigh between her finger, letting her blood flowing on it.

-Happy now ? Thank God, it's over, I hope it's enough because you know that I don't like this, so please put this down, and look at me now. Came his voice from behind.

- Sidharth  ? She froze, she quickly turned her back to see him, but there was noone. Sidharth  ? She called again, suddenly, she heard her voice too.
Oops, it's a video, I'm so stupid, and she heard his laugh,  don't laugh, Sidharth, it's not funny, you know what I will film just to show you how you are mean with me, just to have proof,

Shehnaaz finally found the source of his voice, her phone on the floor was passing their recorder, that she made two days ago in his cabin, she looked at the screen and she saw him. Her eyes glued on him, she saw him rolling his eyes, laughing and she laughed sadly, and touched the screen, her knuckles caressing his face.

And I was suppose to marry this man, he even deoesn't know how to smile, his facial muscles are stiff and expressionless, the only expression he knows was this.

Shehnaaz cried at this moment looking his facial signature, when he pinched the bridge of his nose, she used to be irrated seeing this because she knows that he usually did it when he was upset, but today how she wanted to irritate him for the rest of her life, just seeing him doing this again and again. She promised to never be bored seeing him doing this or doing his akdu and serious face. How she cherished everything now.

The sequence was now when he tickled her hard and she saw him in naughty mood, she hold her sides, like she was holding and sensing his fingers on her side again, she shoke her head  lazily, crying and moaning in pain. Where in the sequence, she was crying in joy, how could everything gone upside down like this, in a blink of eyelide, everything has change, leaving only sad and heavy memories.

I'm in love with this man, with every inch of his soul, when he is angry, when he is smiling and even when he is faking to be angry at me, his lips curved a little. And in two days, I will be his wife and he will be my husband in the good and the bad moment,, in sickness and in health, when it rains or it winds, when it will be bright and sunny, I will stay next to you and never leave your side. I love you Sidharth, my akdu and lovely man, you are the one and you will always be in my heart.

Shehnaaz didn't see his face when she said those words, she was looking at the screen, she saw him looking at her with love and his lips was curving in a warm smile showing his dimples. She saw the way she looked at her and felt alive for a second. At the end of the recording, she kissed him and she closed her eyes, trying to sense on her lips his skin, she couldn't forget the touch of his soft lips on her, that memory was still printed in her mind and in her lips. She breathed his name

- Sid, she sobbed and he sighed loudly

Shehnaaz and in two days, i will love you as Mrs Shehnaaz Sidharth Baig, and I will always love you no matter what, and I promise to never leave your side and to be with you in all the moment of our lives together. No times and not distances existed between two who loves each other truly and deeply. No matter what will happen in this future and what may destiny have for us, my heart will always find you. He cupped his face and placed his forehead on hers. So now, I want some privacy.

And the moment stopped, Shehnaaz wiped her tears and restarted it again, she lay down on her side on the cold floor, surrounded by all the broken stuffs. Lifting her knees to her chest, curved in f"tal position she held her phone, she laughed and cried watching him being naughty, being angry, being irritated. She memorized everything of him. She didn't know that this moment was the only thing that she had now, she had nothing left, only his love in her heart, memories and this moment. Slowly, the darkness veiled her eyes and her agonized body surrender to the deepest sorrow that she felt under her skin.