Jealousy? Hesitation?

-She... Sidharth hesitated and Shehnaaz looked at him, disappointed and she pressed the door grip until her hand become white.

- She is a close friend, they looked at each other, shehnaaz's eyes was dressed with surprise and satisfaction, she didn't expect that he will pressed on the close , he looked at her and then at Elena and continued , to my family, she's a close friend to my family, meet Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz's face fell and anger reached her eyes. After what they shared , she is only this. She was upset more from herself than Sidharth, she can't be more at his eyes than a friend, she didn't confess yet and she knew that it will hard moment for her to convince him. She tried to compose herself, to gulp her pride, but what she can tolerate is the closeness between the two. She just wanted to seperate them, she just turned her face away, this picture gave her murderers  thought.

Sidharth didn't miss any of her emotion, he was aware that she was fighting with herself, he could sense that she was angry, by looking at her eyes, her fist and her jaw. In normal case, Shehnaaz always smiled with her eyes and face but today, her face showed only dark and scorching look. He didn't want to push her futher.

- Elena, why don't you go to your room and take a rest, after this long travelling, he smiled politely at her, while looking at shehnaaz from the corner of her eyes

-yes, handsome, you are right, I'll coming back, don't go away

-why don't you go away from where you came from, Shehnaaz mumbled inaudibly under her breath.

Elena approached her and hugged her, Shehnaaz was stunned by her gesture, she was so shock that her anger disappeared for a moment.

- Hi, I'm Elena, nice to meet you, you know what, you are beautiful, you should smile , I'm sure you are going to be prettier, she said touching her cheek. Her eyes grew wide by her touch, She left sending her butterfly kiss to Sidharth and Shehnaaz couldn't stop from rolling her eyes in frustration. Shehnaaz looked at her leaving Sid's room from head to toe, she found that she walked in exaggerate and provocative way, her inner jealousy false her judgment. She turned slowly to face Sidharth but she stepped back because Sidharth came close, staring at her with smirk.

-I told you , you will like her, he teased, she is really nice and friendly

-how are you today, Sidharth  ? She prefered to ignore his question. There is nothing to say about and she didn't want to waste time talking about her, she may blast everything here and now, and will spoil everything because of her jealousy

-I'm fine, thank you, see I can move my arm and I feel nothing, he moved his arms proudly and Shehnaaz couldn't help but smiled finally at him, but her smile fade away quickly when he continued his sentence, you don't need to come and care from me anymore, Miss Shehnaaz your mission is over, I hope that help you to feel better and to remove your guilt now, you were waiting for a day that my wound heal, see, it happen sooner and now you are free, he looked at her reaction.

Shehnaaz felt hurt by his words, this is what she pretend , so why does she expect anything from him then ? She thought he may see in her action a real care for him than just guilt, but unfortunately, he was just acting again like he didn't care.

-yes, now I can sleep peacefully thinking that you are safe, she said dejected

-you dream about me, Miss Shehnaaz  ?

-me ?? No never, it..it was just a sentence, me dreaming about you, in your dreams, she said the first thing that came into her mind and she knew that it sounded childish, but she couldn't tell him, that she dreamt about him many time, specially after knowing that she was in love with him.

-you are in my dream, she looked with her mouth open and she blushed, actually, you are more in my nightmare, he teased her.

-FINE, I will leave you and finally, you will have all your sweet dream with whatever you want, Allah Hafiz, she turned her heels quickly and she lost her balance, but Sidharth grabbed her quickly by her waist , her back against his chest, sending warm sensation throughout their both body. Sid's face was in the crook of her neck and Shehnaaz started to breath hardly.