Destination Despair: END

When I arrived at this island a few days ago... I never expected any of this to happen.

A weird door in a black void that lead to a classroom with 15 other students...

A talking rabbit whose supposedly was our teacher teleported us to an uninhabited island...

A monochrome bear and his five kids show up, told us to kill each other if we wanted to leave...

Our friend, our leader... killed... stabbed multiple times with an iron skewer, preventing us from gathering all of the hope fragments, trapping us here for good.

And said killer... burnt alive in a volcano...

If all that really happened in a span of a few days...

Could it only get worse from here...?

...

"YAHOOOOOOOO! EXTREEEEEEEEME!" Monokuma shouted. "Finally! I've been waiting for something like this! Now I got some Deep Fried Teruteru to go with my Mondo Butter!"

"Wha...? Mondo Butter...?" you shakily asked.

"Hmm... what's next? Maybe some Korekiyo Soup?"

"Wh-What the hell are you talking about...?"

"M-Monodam... how could you?!" Monophanie shouted in horror.

"Yeah, what'd Monokid ever do to ya?!" Monosuke asked.

"Huh? What'd Monodam do?" Monotaro asked.

"How could you have already forgotten?!"

"HE-WAS-A-BULLY. I-JUST-WANTED-TO-GET-ALONG-WITH-YOU-ALL. HE-NEEDED-TO-GO."

And with that, Monodam vanished.

"To think my adorable Monodam would kill my adorable Monokid..." Monokuma said sadly. "Aw, it's so freaking cute!"

"H-How could you say that after what happened?!" Monomi cried out.

"T-Teruteru...!" Mikan cried.

"A-Are you kidding me right now?!" Kazuichi yelled.

"I-I didn't like him all that much, but fuckin hell man..." you said sadly.

"A blub-blub-blub..." Ibuki foams.

"H-How could you do something so cruel...?" Sonia sadly asked.

"Wha? Wha? Didn't you learn in elementary school? When you badmouth someone..." Monokuma started. "The teacher writes it in a note, and makes whoever you badmouthed read it to you in front of the class... only then you'll feel how it feels to be badmouth!"

"Wh-What're you saying?!" Mahiru yelled. "You're the one who drove him to do it!"

"T-Too cruel... th-this all too cruel..." Mikan stammered.

"Oh, well! Rules are made to be followed, and this is the killing rule after all! What kinda bear would I be if I broke a rule, huh?!"

"R-Rules?!" Hajime screamed. "You're the one who's breaking the rules!"

"I don't believe it! What're you talking about, Hinata?! How dare you accuse me of such a thing!"

"When you mentioned the motive... you promised you'd return our school memories..." Hajime explained. "But you didn't tell Teruteru about his mom or his diner!"

"Yeah... what fucking gives?!" Fuyuhiko yelled. "We all have a right to know!"

"Oh, yeah, I guess I did promise to return your school memories after the killing began..."