Monokuma Tai Chi

You slowly opened your eyes as you feel a weird pain in your stomach and an odd chill going down your spine.

Dammit... Mahiru was right... I should've eaten when I had the chance...

You slowly stood up and stretched. For being called a crummy room, the floor was surprising somewhat comfortable, but also really cold.

You looked over to the bed and saw Hajime still in it, still sleeping seems like it. You were going to wake him up, but decided to let the guy sleep while he can.

What time is it anyway...? No windows... no more morning or nighttime announcements... we'll just have to rely on Nekomaru now for the time...

...

Wait, there was a clock in the lounge, right?

You walked out of the room, making sure to be quiet and headed towards the lounge. You were feeling pretty grateful about the girls' offer to stay at Grape House. While it was still straining, it wasn't nearly as bad as the red that was in Strawberry House.

Upon entering the lounge, you set your eyes upon the clock on the wall.

6AM... or at least, that's what it says... great...

Monokuma mentioned something about a required meeting at Grape Tower at 7, so I have an hour to spare.

You then looked at the phone that had the strawberry button on it.

I wonder...

You picked up the phone and pressed the button. It rings for a few moments until...

"Hello there." Nagito's voice greeted from the other end.

You hung up faster than when you hang up on someone contacting you about your car's extended warranty.

———————————————

After an hour of messing around in the lounge, you went over to Grape Tower with Hajime (who meet up with you in the lounge 30 minutes prior) to meet with the others. Upon entering, everyone had pale faces and a nervous look.

"S-So tired..." Kazuichi muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

"Dammit, didn't I tell you to quit that shit!?" Fuyuhiko snapped. "Christ, I heard you the first twenty times, you keep bringing me down..."

"But I'm exhausted!" he retaliated. "Not only can we not eat food, but we're being forced to come here early in the morning..."

"Well, complaning about it isn't going to change it..." Hajime deadpanned.

"Besides, we're all getting screwed here too, ya know!" Hiyoko added on.

"But we're getting screwed here the most! We're more tired because we had to take that damn contact elevator..."

"You're acting like you had to walk up a flight of stairs..." you muttered.

"W-Well, no... but we had to walk all the way from Strawberry Hall to the elevator, and then walk all the way over here!"

"Stop whining!" Nekomaru's boisterous voiced yelled out, seizing the argument.

"Tch, I don't want hear anything from you!" he snapped towards the large robot. "You're a robot, so you don't have to worry about starving!"

"It may not be hunger, but I'm still in a similar situation... I left my charge inside my cottage..."

"Couldn't you still charge even after you... run out of power?" Mahiru asked, clearly choosing her words carefully. "We can't exactly do the same if we starve..."