IMPORTANT UPDATE

First of all, RIP to the 2000+ word chapter that this would've been :(

Anyway, I've been giving it great thought lately, and... I've decided to rewrite this story. Now that I've finished Master Detective Archives: Raincode, I have a bit more time to focus on this.

I hated what I did with chapter 2 and 3, and the large amount of OOC I've done with the characters (mainly Mahiru). I just... dislike what I've done with this whole thing. I also hated the Ultimate Talent I've chosen. It was a cool concept, but eh... I didn't like it in the end. I'll think of a new one that isn't really story driven, like a Marksmen or something like that. Something simple.

Fun Fact! In chapter 5, I was going to have the reader stop Chiaki from throwing the fire grenade due to him feeling like something was wrong due to his ability, resulting in Nagito actually killing himself with the spear. I then was going to bring up that suicide rule I made in chapter 4, but have Monokuma force everyone to vote for the one who would be punished. This would've pushed Chiaki into confessing (vaguely as we know that she actually can't straight up confess) in the trial due to her nature of wanting to protect everyone, and have everyone vote for her.

Anyway, I think it's best to just start fresh and take things slow this go around and try out new things. You know, have more slice-of-life stuff before the despair crushes all us. (For example, instead of one-on-one FTEs where it's just two people talking, I want to do mini-events with the characters, like the beach episode I did in chapter 2. And this time, I'll make sure to include the main canon events.)

And hey, who knows, maybe I'll do a V3 love hotel type thing that's focused on wholesome desires and not... lewd ones like a certain inventor's event in V3...

Anyway, I hope you guys understand the decision I've come to. It hurts since this has so much support, but I didn't want to continue with something that I didn't like.

As always, if anyone has a suggestion, then feel free to message me!