Drugs, Food, and Fights?!

While you were walking along the street, you were lost in thought about what Monokuma said, even though, you didn't believe him, you still couldn't help but think about it.

Those guys... something about them being the worst people possible, or whatever? Something about them being the large organization we talked about before...

Grr... Fucking Monokuma... This shit is so damn draining...

You felt that familiar tingle in your skin and suddenly stepped to the side. You snapped out of your thoughts and saw that Mikan was on the ground in yet another compromising position, quietly crying.

"Mikan?!" you shouted in surprise as you knelt down next to her. "What happened...?"

"I...I... *hic* I tripped again..."

"How did you even trip out here? There's nothing to trip on!"

"E-Eep! I-I'm sorry...!"

"N-No, I didn't mean..." you sighed as you grabbed her arm and gently lifted her up. "Let's get you off this dirty ground, eh?" you began brushing any dust that might've gotten onto her. "You okay...?"

"I-I'll be okay... thank you..." she said as she wiped her tears. "I-I was planning on looking around th-this pharmacy, wo-wo-would you like to j-join me?"

"Yeah, of course." you told her as you follow her inside.

This inside is what you'd expect of a pharmacy. Medicine, ointment, and other stuff was stocked, there was even detergent, too.

Wait, detergent? Isn't that something found in supermarkets? I guess it's not too odd that it's here, but still a little weird.

Also, the interior of this place is rather odd, it's like... techy? The floor had glowing blue lines... weird.

"Squee... eeeeeee!" Mikan suddenly shouted, which startled you.

"Ah! Wh-What happened?!" you shouted, quickly looking around.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry..." she blushed in embarrassment. "I j-just got really excited..."

"How come?" you asked as you walked over to her.

"I-I'm just really re-really happy that y-you aren't grossed out by me o-or anything... Before... people were either g-grossed out by me or h-hated me... S-So I'm just really happy...!"

"Aw, I don't think I could hate you, Mikan." you said as you gave her a light hug. "I don't think anyone here hates you."

"H-H-Hiyoko hates me..."

"..."

Good point there...

"I don't think she *HATES* you... Yeah, she bullies you, but she... uh..."

Fuck...

"Okay, I can't really explain it, but you should bite back, ya know? Or just ignore her."

"B-Bite back...?"

"Yeah, you know... insult her back, show her that her shit doesn't faze you."

"Bu-Bu-But it does faze me!" she screamed out as she clutches you and starts crying into your chest. "I-I-It brings back... awful memories of my ch-ch-childhood..."

Mikan...

You wrapped your arms around her and held her tightly as she cried.

What happened to her...? Who could've traumatized her this badly...?

Wait a sec, someone is...

You turned around and saw Hajime standing there with a confused look on his face.