Reality

Monomi...

Previously known as Usami, who was supposedly our teacher for this school trip...

Everyone treated her like dirt, well everyone expect Chiaki and Mahiru.

But despite how she was treated... she still put her life on the line for everyone, and for that, she payed the ultimate price. Torn apart by the Exisals, no mercy given.

You couldn't help but clench your fist, the longer you looked at what remained of Monomi, the tighter they got.

It was at that point you knew...

Monokuma... this killing school trip... the Monokubs and their Exisals...

It was reality... it wasn't a joke...

"Wah... WAHHHHHHHH!" Teruteru yelled out.

"What... WHAT IS THIS?!?!" Nekomaru cried out.

"Monomi got shredded like she was a piece of paper!" Ibuki screamed, while foaming at the mouth.

"Are those kubs... demons from the underworld?! Or... weapons from the future?!" Gundham yelled.

"Ahahaha! My adorable kubs, you did quite the excellent performance! Just look at the despair written all over them!"

"Woohoo! That gave me a rock-hard rager!" Monokid screamed from within his Exisal.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot punishment time turns you on." Monotaro stated.

"So does beating the shit outta Monodam!"

"..."

"Now then! Hopefully that got the point across, you guys can't defy me! It's either live here forever or kill, kill, kill!" Monokuma stated. "Oh, and I have also written up the new rules, so you better read them up!"

He then let's out another evil laugh before vanishing.

"Kyahahaha! So long, bear well!" The five Exisals said in unison before vanishing along with him.

After that, no one said anything. You couldn't even find the right words to say. Everyone had the same petrified look on their faces... a look of pure defeat.

"Wh-what just happened...?" Nagito asked, breaking the silence.

"I won't believe... I won't believe... I won't believe..." Teruteru repeated over and over.

"If only we were up against an animal or human... BUT WHAT THE HELL CAN WE DO AGAINST ALL THAT?!" Nekomaru screamed out.

"It's impossible... it's just plain impossible..." muttered Kazuichi.

"Well, it's not... really impossible." Byakuya stated. "Those Exisals and the ones that control them must be machines, including Monokuma. As long as they're machines... It means someone has created them, and is also controlling them." he explained.

"Other than the seventeen of us... who else could be responsible?" Peko asked. "Why were we put into this unexplainable situation...

"Who?! Who is it?!" shouted Mahiru.

"I bet it's Kazuichi! He's the Ultimate Mechanic after all!" Hiyoko accused.

"N-No way it's me! I can't build talking robot bears that can control weaponized mechs!" Kazuichi explained.

"It could be anyone really... but how about we all calm down and eat first?" Teruteru asked.

"That's... okay. You can go ahead." Chiaki said.

"No matter how confused or upset you are, I don't mind. However, remember this... it is not only those machines we need to be cautious about... we need to be cautious about... ourselves." Byakuya stated.