Sudden Shift

"W....a...ke... up..."

...

"Wak....e up..."

...

"Y/N!"

You gasped as you shot up. Chiaki was front of you, staring at you with a pout on her face.

"Wh-What happened...? How long was I out?"

"Two hours." she simply answered. "We've already told the others what happened, but we still haven't heard from Strawberry House. Hajime is about to call them."

"Right... Got it."

You stood up and stretched as you followed Chiaki over to Hajime on the other side of the room. He picked up the phone and was about to dial, but... you heard something dropped behind you. And when you turned around...

You saw Nagito...

Standing there...

Menacingly...!

"Why, hello there Y/N. Chiaki." he greeted with a rather odd look on his face. He turned towards Hajime and gave him a... disgusted look?

"Hinata." he spat out.

"H-Hinata...?" Hajime questioned. "Wait— no... How'd you even get here!?"

"I showed up." he grinned.

"Quit fucking around." you said. "How the hell are you here? Isn't the elevator still broken?"

"Maybe I... teleported." his grin got wider.

"This isn't a game! Stop fucking around and get—"

"How about you stop talking and let me say what I need to say?"

"Excuse me?" you shot him a flabbergasted look.

What the hell...?

"Now then, I'm going to tell you about my investigation of Strawberry House. Come on, let's get this over with."

Nagito quickly told us about his investigation. His attitude makes it seem like he was wasting his time doing so.

"Hopefully you got all of that. I don't intend on repeating myself."

What the fuck happened to him...? He's way more... douchey than usual...

Whatever... So, those guys heard that rumbling noise too, huh? But the fact that the alarm clock started going off just before that happened is suspicious...

"With that out of the way, I have something else to say... I've cleared the Final Dead Room!" Nagito raised his arms up as a grin made its way onto his face.

"You... cleared the Final Dead Room?" you repeated.

That rules Nagito out then, right...? Because you would need to go there to obtain that wire and hammer...

"You played the life threatening game?" Chiaki asked.

"Don't be jealous, I know playing games is your thing, but it wasn't life threatening at all!"

"What even was it?" Hajime asked.

"It was just a little escape game that ended with some Russian Roulette." he simply explained.

"R-Russian Roulette?"

"It's a game where you load one bullet into a revolver, spin the cylinder, point it towards you, and pull the trigger..." Chiaki explained. "You really did that?"

"Ah, so you are supposed to load one bullet after all..." Nagito sighed. "One bullet would've been fine, just as Monomi said..."

"What is that supposed to mean?"