Window

I sat on my bed, reading a book. It was about 12:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I had a large korn t-shirt on which sort of acted like a dress, so I didn't have any pants on. I let out a small groan, realizing it was a school night. I sat up, getting off my bed and plugged in my fairy lights, making my room dimly lit.

Getting back onto my bed, I sighed, putting my book on my nightstand. I laid down, closing my eyes, trying to sleep. I rolled over on to my side, now facing my wall. I smiled to myself, remembering that Halloween and the October dance were coming up in less than 2 weeks.

My smile slowly faded as I realized I had nothing to wear to the dance.

Click

I was dragged out of my thoughts, furrowing my brows at the sound.

Click

Click
Click

I sat up and looked at the source of the sound, my window. Opening it I peeked my head out. There stood Gerard with a nervous smile on his face, I gave him a confused glance. "Move out the way" he said, backing up a bit. I moved up my bed leaning against the headboard, still confused.

Then out of nowhere, Gerard stumbled onto my rug. My mouth slightly fell open, "how-?" "I think you know" he cut me off, sitting on the edge of my bed. "What are you doing here-?" I asked as he slid up my bed next to me. "Well" he smiled smugly.

"A new comic came out today" he paused "I thought you would want to read it, so I got us both a copy" he grabbed a plastic bag off the floor and pulled out two comic books. My eyes lit up as he handed me one. "You didn't have to get me this-" I said

"It was no big deal" he turned to look at me. Smiling, I turned to him, examining his features. He's so attractive, the way he smiles, the way he laughs, he's perfect. I quickly looked away, realizing I was staring, focusing my attention to the comic in my hands.

He let out a stifled laugh at my actions, I rolled my eyes and sat up, still holding the comic, I walked over to one of my shelves. Gerard looked at me confused, as I reached up and put the comic next to my others. I took a step back, putting my hands on my hips to admire all my comics and books.

Then I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. Gerard lowered his head next to mine, staring up at my shelf, "you really like to read huh" he mumbled. I turned my head to look at him, he had dark bags under his eyes, contrasting from his pale skin.

"Yeah, it calms my mind" I explained. He smiled lightly at my words, lifting one of his hands off my shoulder to rub his eyes. I turned back to face the shelf "I thought you didn't need sleep" I said. Gerard chuckled quietly, walking over and sitting on my bed, "I get exhausted sometimes"

I followed and sat next to him "So do you need to rest?" I asked, staring at my ceiling. "Yeah, probably"

"So why didn't you sleep at you house, instead of coming here to give me a comic book?" I questioned. "Mikey was blasting music and y'know how I hear everything louder....." he paused for a second.

"And I didn't want to wait till tomorrow to give you the comic" a small smile found its way onto his lips. I turned to my side to look at him, "Well, you need to sleep" I said, watching him flip through the pages of his comic.

"Well, I can't sleep at home" he breathed out. I paused for a second, maybe he could stay the night here? Wait, where would he sleep? I mean I've slept in the same bed as him before so...

"You can sleep here" I blurted out. He turned over to me, a smirk tugging at his lips "And where would I sleep" his hazel eyes watching me intently.

"Well, with me. We've slept in the same bed together before, so it shouldn't be weird." I mentally slapped myself for saying that last part, why would I say that..

He chuckled at my words, tossing his comic book on the floor. "Alright my mom won't care" he smiled, taking his jacket off and throwing it over next to the comic.

"Do you want to go get some candy?" I asked, he smiled "sure"
"Alright, it's in the kitchen so we have to be quiet, so we don't wake up my mom" I said, getting off the bed. I opened my door slowly, causing it let out a quiet creaking sound.

We slowly made our way down the hallway, making sure not to step on the wrong floor boards. We quickly rushed down the stairs, making them freak a bit. At the last step, Gerard tripped, but caught himself before he could fall.

I let out a laugh, failing to hold it in. "Shhhh!" Gerard quietly scolded me. Walking to the kitchen, I held my face, feeling how warm it was from laughing. I jumped up on top of the counter, as Gerard walked over to me. "Where's the candy?" He asked quietly.

"Over in that cabinet" I pointed, he nodded and opened the cabinet, grabbing a bag full of candy. He made his way back over to me, examining what type of candy was in the bag. "Ooh a Twix" he said lowly, reaching in the bag and grabbing the chocolate.

"Hey! No no no. That's the last Twix, and it's mine" I said, hopping off the counter and reaching out to take it from him. He set down the bag and held the Twix high above his head, "No I grabbed it first" he smirked walking into the living room and sitting on the couch 

He was about to open it, but I quickly ran into the living room and snatched it from him. "Hey!" He said quietly. I smiled to myself, taking a seat on the other side of the couch. Just as I was about to peel it open, Gerard lept over on top of me, taking it back.

Still on me, he closed the chocolate in his fist so I couldn't grab it. "You're so stupid" I huffed. Gerard smiled down at me and put the candy on my stomach. I raised a brow, confused. "You could have it" he shrugged, exited I quickly grabbed the Twix and opened it, only to be met with melted chocolate.

It got all over my fingers, angry I wiped it all on his cheek, Before he could even say anything, he grabbed the candy and dragged it down my nose.

I froze, I looked at his face, chocolate smeared down the side. I let out a laugh causing him to laugh. "You look dumb" he said in between laughs. "So do you" I giggled. He rolled his eyes, grabbing the color of his shirt and whiling his face. I copied his actions, good thing we both had black shirts.

I opened my mouth, about to say how dumb this situation was, but I was quickly cut off by a small voice coming from upstairs,"Y/n?"              My mom. "Oh shit" I said awfully loud. Suddenly I became nervous, and my breath began to quicken and become louder.

Gerard noticed this and quickly put one on my mouth and had the other holding my head. My face flushed red, I hoped he wouldn't notice because of how dark it was. "Y/n, are you downstairs?" She called out sounding very sleepy.

He slowly moved his hand off my mouth. I stood silent for a moment. He nodded his head, telling me to answer her.

"Yeah, I was just getting a drink of water" I called out. It went quiet again, I stared up at Gerard while he stared back down at me. "Okay, don't be up too late" I heard her walk back to her room.

I let out a sigh of relief, "wow" I giggled lightly. Gerard moved his hand off my head and got off me. "Sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's all right, let's bring the bag of candy upstairs." I replied. He nodded and we quietly made our way back to my room. Shutting my door, I fell onto my bed, staring at the ceiling. Gerard followed, eating a bunch of candy.

My eyes then began to feel heavy,  "I'm tired" I said, laying on my back. "Alright" Gerard peeled open the covers of my bed and laid down next to me.

I let out a small laugh and pulled the covers over us.

"Goodnight"

HIIII THANKS FOR READING

Word count-1486