2

Meanwhile we walked through the bridge and I saw my father standing by his throne smiling at me and knowing I did an excellent job of retrieving the relic. Well done StellarMega. He walked over to me. Here, father. Dreadwing actually knew what the relic was. Hmm. Yes. Sorry I forgot to tell you. Dreadwing you didn't let her touch it in the first place did you. No my Liege. Good. Because I don't know what I would do if I had lost you my little princess. Dad. He smiled and rubbed my helm and walked off.

I loved it when I made my father really happy. I walked out but slammed into someone I looked up and it was Starscream. So I heard you completed a mission. I nodded. Well next time you might not be lucky, while I am still here. Starscream, are you threatening me? Because if you are then I must inform my father. No you fool, it is not a threat. Soon he pushed me out of his way heading in his own direction.

I proceeded to my room. I walked and headed inside but didn't see my father. I walked and entered my room. I sat down at my desk and started reading something. Megatron was walking and he felt that you were sad. So he walked and headed towards his room. He walked in and headed to your room.

I was reading when I saw my door open. I looked up and saw my father. Dad. We need to talk about Starscream. Immediately I heard him growl. Oh what has he done now. Well it sounded the way he said it. It sounded like a threat. Really. And what threat was that. And what did he say to you that I may ask you, StellarMega. Well he told me that he heard that I completed a mission and then he said that I won't be lucky next time while he is here. Soon my father threw his servos into my wall. Father.

Soon he walked out. Megatron walked out and went to search and find Starscream. Starscream was sitting in his room when he heard loud peds coming his way. Suddenly he felt scared to the bottom of his core. Scrap he whispered. She told him. Soon his doors opened. And it was his worst nightmare. It was Megatron. Starscream. How dare you make threats to your heir. Soon Megatron walked over and grabbed Starscream by his wings.

Starscream yelped. My Liege, please that hurts. Oh please. He dragged Starscream to the torture chamber and he closed the doors. He threw Starscream to the floor. He yelped in pain. My Liege please I beg of you. No Starscream you have crossed the lines. How many times have I told you to never make a threat to my daughter or to harm her? Many times my Liege. Megatron was walking away until he soccer punched Starscream in his face, making him go unconscious. Megatron growled and he immediately left.

I walked out of the washroom when I saw my father. Dad, are you okay? Please not now, daughter. Not while I am in this kind of mood. Sorry dad. He then walked past me and headed to the washroom. He walked and went to the shower racks. I knew when my father was upset he usually didn't want me around him because of his temper. And I knew when he was mad and upset he always goes to the washroom to the wash racks whenever he is upset.