39- StellarBlade Is 15 Years Old

It was 15 years. And mine and SmokeBlade's little girl have grown up so much and so fast. I was sitting at mine and SmokeBlade's desk when I felt servos wrapping around me. I smiled. Hi SmokeBlade. I said. He chuckled. Hello my dear. He said. He walked over and he sat down on the chair next to our desk. I can't believe that our little girl is already 15 years old. He said. I chuckled. I know. My father can't even believe it either. He wants her to stop growing. I said. Oh. That reminds me. I think our daughter has a crush on someone. Like you did with me when we first bumped into each other in the halls. He said. I looked at SmokeBlade. Crush. Who's the guy? I asked. Not sure. But we will find out eventually. He said.

StellarBlade was in the throne room sitting on her Grandsire's throne. Thinking about her first crush. The doors opened to the throne room and it was Megatron. He looked and he noticed she was in a daze. He walked over and he stood. He then bent down. He knew what was on her processor. It was the same thing that her mother went through when she first met her father SmokeBlade. He tapped her arm. StellarBlade jerked up. She looked and she saw her Grandsire. Hi Grandsire. She says. He chuckled. Hello my little granddaughter. He said. She groaned. I am not little any more Grandsire. She says. He smiled. I know. But you are still little to me, your mother and your father. He said. Also I noticed something. You were daydreaming. He said. She looked at her Grandsire. No I wasn't. He chuckled. Yes you were. You have and you are experiencing your first crush. Her eyes widened. How do you know? She asked him. Your mother went through the same thing that you are going through. She first met your father when they bumped into each other in the halls. She hummed. Yeah. I do. I have a crush on… Lieutenant Dreadwing. He looked at her. I see. Well. You might want to express your feelings to him before it's too late. He said. She thought about it. Okay. I will. She got up and she hugged her Grandsire. Thank you Grandsire. I love you. He smiled. He hugged her back. I love you, too. Soon she walked off to find Dreadwing.

Dreadwing was standing on the flightdeck looking at the skies until he heard a voice. Dreadwing. The voice said. He turned and he saw the princess' daughter. StellarBlade. What brings you here? She walked over to Dreadwing. Dreadwing… I have feelings for you. Dreadwing's eyes immediately widened. Really. Well. He bent down. He then whispered in her receptors. I have feelings for you too. She looked at him. She smiled. Before she knew it. They both kissed. And the kiss was endless. Soon they backed away. Uh. She couldn't finish her words. He chuckled. I'll see you later. He said. Soon he walked off. She walked off heading to her room.

Both me and SmokeBlade were lying on the berth together. Having little cuddles when the doors open. We looked and we saw our daughter. We both chuckled. First kiss. He asked his daughter. She looked at her father. How did you know? She asked him. He chuckled. Your face tells it. But not only that, your mother went through the same thing when I first kissed her. I smiled but I blushed. SmokeBlade felt this. He chuckled. So who's this mech. He asked her. His name is Dreadwing. Grandsire's lieutenant. I see. Well get some rest, my child. Soon she walked off. We both laid down. Everything is going fast. And at least everything and everyone is at peace. SmokeBlade chuckled. Indeed. He said. Night StellarMega. I smiled. Night SmokeBlade. We both kissed each other. Soon we both fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.