26

Megatron flew and transformed. He looked and saw CyberStorm walking towards him. Megatron what is wrong. Soon he collapsed. Megatron. CyberStorm, it's StellarMega. She's. I don't know where she is. A bridge opened underneath her. And it wasn't Soundwave who did it. Megatron, have you checked, maybe the Autobots have you. Megatron turned and looked at her. I don't know, maybe.

I was still in the Autobots Base. Take me back to my sire. He's not happy. Prime walked back and forth. How. How did he have you? Huh. Why do you want to know? Well, where's your carrier? She's not my carrier. She abandoned me. I want my sire. I was in so much stress and everything I couldn't take it anymore. Soon my body went into shock and into stasis. Whoa. Ratchet.

Megatron was with CyberStorm and they both felt the worst pain. Aargh. Megatron. No. StellarMega. Where could she be? Soon he received a message from Soundwave. Soundwave, what is it? My Liege. We know where she is at. The Autobots have her. I just received a transmission from Ratchet. He told me that her body is in shock and is in stasis. WHAT! NO! Soundwave, tell him to bring my daughter back. Or I will offline them personally.

Soon the Autobots made a deal. They walked out with you and opened a bridge and went to the place. Soon they walked out but didn't see Megatron. Soon the sounds of jets were coming their way. Soon he transformed and landed. No. Hand over my daughter to me now. Or be offline.

I was in shock but was hearing voices but they were faint. Soon I felt I was being put into someone else's arms. Servos that I remember. I went and nuzzled closer trying to get closer. Megatron looked down at you. He bent down and nuzzled you. I felt the warmth of someone's face. I then felt that the warmth was of my sire. I immediately purred feeling it. Next time this happens you will all be offline. Soundwave I need a bridge.

Everyone was on the bridge. They were watching CyberStorm. CyberStorm felt uneasy because everyone was staring at her. She looked and turned. QUIT YOUR STARING! Everyone turned and saw a bridge opening. Soon Megatron stepped out. He walked over to CyberStorm. You need to teach your army to not stare at people. It is rude. Megatron looked at everyone and glared at them.

Soon Megatron and CyberStorm walked off. I was laying in someone's servos and I felt that they were my sire's. Soon I slowly opened my optics. I noticed we were heading to the med bay. Hmm. S..sire. Megatron stopped. StellarMega. He bent down and nuzzled me. I soon hear my father purr after nuzzling me. I then glanced and saw my carrier. Carrier. Megatron looked over.

CyberStorm bent down. Hey. I am right here. I am giving you a chance carrier. Soon I saw a smile on her face. I am glad you are giving me a chance. I just wish your father would. He is just as stubborn as you are. Hey. Replied Megatron. I lightly giggled. Sire she is right. I guess you two are right. But you are also stubborn to my little princess. Soon my father approached the med bay.