29

CyberStorm went over. You want me to talk to her. If you want. I just don't know what I am going to do with her. Soon Megatron heard a voice. Well my Lord. I see the queen is back. He quickly turned. And saw that it was Airachnid. He immediately growled. What did I say to you before? CyberStorm remembered her. Soon she saw Airachnid stare at her. Hello CyberStorm. Uh, I'll let you handle her Megatron. I'll go talk to our daughter.

CyberStorm walked. Soon she saw Soundwave. Soundwave looked up and saw the ex-queen. Hey sounds. Soon she jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Megatron. Megs don't do that. Sorry CyberStorm. Problem Soundwave. Soundwave shook his helm and went his way. Do you remember which way to get to StellarMega's room? No, not really. Follow me.

CyberStorm followed Megatron. She was walking when she felt uneasy. They walked and approached the doors. Megatron let CyberStorm in first. Her room is just down the hall and to your left. Thanks. CyberStorm walked and headed to your room.

I was writing in my journal. I hated my father. But I knew I shouldn't have done that. Soon I heard a knock. If that's you father, go away. Soon my doors opened. I said, oh carrier. It's you. Hey. She walked in and my doors closed. She walked and sat in a chair next to my desk. I saw your father. Oh. You did that, didn't you. Yeah. Well I thought he was cute. I laughed. Really. But my father hates it. That's just your father.

Was he different almost back then? To be honest, yes he was. But I appreciate you giving me a chance. Sure. But if I just feel like you are just you know. Yes I know. Megatron was sitting and reading his pad when he looked up and saw you and CyberStorm. Soon he saw you both smiling.

What are you two smiling about? Nothing. Mmm mmm. Sure. Soon he saw you running both to him. Hpmh. Soon he started laughing. Hahaha. Please stop. Hahaha. Please stop that tickles. Soon Megatron fell on the floor. Hphm. CyberStorm looked at you.

StellarMega. Yeah carrier. RUN! Soon you both took off running. Oh no you don't. Megatron got up and ran after you two. He ran and saw Soundwave. Soundwave I am going to cheat. I need your help. You are coming with me. Bridge me to the place where CyberStorm is at. Megatron turned and grabbed something. Soundwave was confused.

Soon CyberStorm was hiding. She didn't know that Megatron was behind her. He chuckled deeply. CyberStorm froze. She slowly turned around. Gasp. StellarMega run. Oh no you don't CyberStorm. Megatron quickly dumped energon all over her. Megatron. Eck. Soundwave bridge me to StellarMega. I was hiding from my sire. Megatron approached behind you. He titled his helm and smiled. He slowly came up behind you. GOTCHA! I screamed and jumped. Sire, don't do that. Soon we walked out. I saw carrier covered in energon. Gasp. Sire. You both deserved it