19

Megatron got up and walked out of the throne room. He was pissed and mad that you left without his approval. You are in so much trouble when I get to you. He quickly transformed and flew off.

I was sitting and I got up while walking. I went and hid because I knew my father would probably find me. Soon I heard the sound of jets. CyberStorm was watching and knew where you were. She then saw Megatron. MEGATRON! Megatron quickly turned and immediately saw CyberStorm. SHE'S RIGHT UNDER THERE! Megatron looked and nodded.

I backed up and hid in a good spot. Soon I saw red optics. But I didn't know that he was going to use a device. Megatron reached on his back and activated his holoform. He then walked under. He looked until he heard something. He looked up and saw you. He immediately growled at you. You are in so much trouble young lady. Get down here now. I jumped down and he grabbed my wings and pushed me out.

Ouch. Sire that hurts. Megatron deactivated his holoform. Megatron then looked up and saw CyberStorm. I looked up and saw the femme I hate. I hate you. Come on get going. You know better than to go off by yourself like that. Megatron said to you in a strict voice tone. I am a big girl. Megatron stopped and looked at you. Yes you are. But you are 10 years old. So there's a big difference.

Megatron walked up and had you in his servos to where you couldn't escape. He then transformed and had you in his cockpit. You are grounded until further notice, young lady. You sat back in the seat inside your father's cockpit angry and upset. Soon you both took off. You knew you were in big trouble but you didn't know what was coming.

Megatron approached the flightdeck and let you out. But he quickly transformed and took you inside. Father that hurts. Well you shouldn't have gone off like that. What if I lost you or something could've happened to you like with the Autobots. I can handle them dad. No you can't. You aren't trained enough to fight yet. Which in the time being that will come but not right now. We'll wait until you are 16 years of age.

Soon we saw Starscream walking by. Ah Starscream, just the mech I wanted to see. Oh uh did I do something wrong master. No you didn't. But I do have a mission or an assignment. Oh and what's that I am afraid to ask you, my Liege. For the time being Starscream you will watch StellarMega. WHAT! I immediately shouted at what my father just said. Starscream immediately froze. I...I beg your pardon master. Starscream stuttered and was surprised at what his master had said to him. Father. No buts, StellarMega. You will watch her until her punishment is over. She is grounded until further notice.

Yes master. Soon Starscream took and walked me to a private room. We entered the room and I sat down far away from him. I hate this. Starscream looked at you. To be honest, princess, so do I. But I have to follow my master's orders. So what did you do to get yourself into trouble so that Megatron would get angry.