7

Megatron and you were outside thinking and talking until he got a call. What is it, Soundwave? My Liege, we need you on the bridge. We have located more relics than you can think of. Alright I am on my way. Will you be okay, for right now? Yeah. Alright. Just messaged me in our bond if you need anything. Okay father. Megatron leaned over and hugged you and gave you a kiss on your helm. I love you, StellarMega. I love you too, father.

Megatron got up and rubbed your helm and he headed off to the bridge. He walked to the bridge and headed inside. Alright Soundwave report. My Liege, I have found more relics that are located in this area. Megatron walked over and looked at the coordinates. Hmm. Actually I want you to do this mission. I can't let my daughter do it since we had a run in with CyberStorm. Soundwave turned his head to Megatron. You saw the ex-queen. Yes. And StellarMega also saw her too. Soundwave nodded and gathered the information and headed off.

I was sitting when I heard peds walking close to me. And I knew they weren't my sire's. They were the sound of Soundwave's peds. Soundwave walked over to you. Princess. Hey Soundwave. I guess father told you about us having a run in with CyberStorm. I am calling her that and not calling her carrier. I completely understand, princess. Soon I saw Soundwave transforming and flying off.

Megatron was sitting on his throne and realized you haven't even drunk energon. He hasn't seen you even drink it at all. He sighs.

Private Chat With Megatron To StellarMega:

Megatron: StellarMega. I want you to drink some energon. I haven't seen you drink any.

StellarMega: I know. But,

Megatron: no buts. I can't risk losing you or having you going into shock without having no energon. Now go get some. Your masters and father's orders.

StellarMega: yes sir. And yes sire.

Private Chat With Megatron To StellarMega Ends:

I got up and walked inside. I sorta felt dizzy. But I kept walking until I completely passed out. And everything went black. I started to come around and I noticed I was in the med bay. Ugh. Knockout, what happened. Princess. You were low on energon. I'll let Lord Megatron know you are awake. Dad was right. I was going but didn't quite make it.

Megatron was sitting on his throne waiting. Soon the doors opened. He looked and saw Knockout. Knockout, how is she? My Liege, she is awake. And she may want to see you. She didn't say anything. Megatron got up and walked to the med bay to see you.