23

Anyways father you forgot. I said to him while still on his chest. He titled his helm and looked at you. Forgot what. My birthday is in 2 days. Oh, is it? I completely forgot. I lightly hit his chest. Father. He chuckled. I am just kidding, of course I remember I am your father. And I just can't believe that you are going to be 11 years old. Yeah. I wish I was a lot older. No you shouldn't. Oh why's that sire. Because you would have issues and everything like I do. Oh. Now go take your bath like I told you. Okay. I went and gave my father a kiss on his cheeks and ran off. Megatron chuckled. You are something else.

I walked in the washroom and started the water. I made sure that it wasn't hot. But just a tad warm. Soon Megatron walked in and smirked. He quietly walked behind you and pushed you into the tub filled with water. Splashes. You quickly raised your head up and saw your father laughing. You frowned at him but smiled. Okay I guess it was funny. But dad. But what. I mean come on it was funny. Megatron walked out laughing at what he did and saw. I grabbed the rag and washed myself. I thought about my carrier. I am now calling her my carrier. I don't know why. But I guess I do have to try to forgive her. Sigh. Sire, can you come here please. Soon you saw your father walking in. Yes, what is it? Sire, I thought about it. Megatron was confused. Thought about what, StellarMega. Megatron asked you.

Uh, about my carrier. Megatron's eyes widened. Did you just say what I thought you said? Yup. You heard me right I said carrier. Sire, I thought about it with her. I guess I am going to give her a chance. I don't want to but I don't think I have a choice. Do I. I looked up at my father. Well, you do. But if you want to then I can arrange something with your carrier, if you want me to. Uh. Can you let me think about it sire. Sure. Just let me know. Soon Megatron was walking out. Sire. Megatron turned. Yes. I love you sire. Megatron smiled at you. I love you too kiddio. More than you can say.

I got done with my bath. I drained the water. I walked out into my sire's room. But saw him on his berth turned over and asleep. Sire. Megatron turned over. He chuckled. Yes. I walked over. Megatron looked down and looked at you. Hug sire. He chuckled. He reached down and hugged you. Sleep well my little one. Now head to bed. Night sire. Night my little princess.

I woke up feeling happy actually. I got up quickly and got ready. I then quickly went inside to my father's room. I giggled. I saw him still asleep and laying on his berth. I walked over and placed a note. Telling him where I was on the ship. I walked out and headed to see Soundwave.

Megatron slowly started to wake up. Hmm. He got up and turned and noticed a note on his desk. He slid off his berth and walked over and read the note. He chuckled. I see you were anxious. He walked out and headed to his throne room.

I was with Soundwave learning how to decode the relics. He actually made a promise to me that he would show me. Hey Sounds, thank you. No problem princess. Here, try this one. Okay. I took the pad and looked at it. I read it and started to decode it. Megatron walked in and smiled. He walked over and stood next to you watching you. There. Uh, how's this, Sounds. Soundwave looked over. Perfect. Better than I could have done. I smiled.