25

Megatron was looking for you until he felt the worst pain he has ever felt. Aaaargh. No. StellarMega. He went and ran to his room. He looked and went to the washroom. And noticed you weren't here. NOO! Soundwave. Megatron burst out of his room and ran to the throne room.

Soundwave was busy until the doors slammed. Soundwave looked and saw Megatron was not happy. Soundwave, check the surveillance footage. Megatron walked over. Soundwave went and opened the system. Megatron carefully looked. There. Replied Megatron. My Liege, how did that happen? Wait you mean that wasn't you who did the bridge. No my Liege. Megatron growled and clenched his servos. Soundwave, track the bridge. Find her. Megatron walked out and walked to the flight deck.

Private Chat With Megatron To CyberStorm:

Megatron: CyberStorm. I need to meet you now. It is urgent.

CyberStorm: okay by the sound of your voice I know it isn't good.

Private Chat With Megatron To CyberStorm Ends:

Megatron had a tear in his optics. Where are you? He quickly transformed and went to the place to meet CyberStorm.

Meanwhile I was at the Autobots base. Take me back to my sire. Soon a big mech walked over. Who are you green mech? Hey, that's not nice. Jeezh, she almost has the same attitude as Megatron. Anyways the names Bulkhead.

Soon Miko walked in. Oh who's this little girl. She walked over but stopped. She looked carefully at me. She then walked over to Prime. Hey Prime, can I talk to you in private? Prime looked down. Of course Miko. Soon they walked over.

Prime bent down. So what do you want to tell me about Miko? Uh. Prime, have looked at the little girl. Does she remind you of someone that you know? Prime looked over. He looked carefully at you. Then it hit him. It can't be. I didn't know he had a sparkling. Miko, you are right. She looks almost like Megatron. But that's impossible. Prime then walked over to Ratchet. Hey Ratchet can you take her CNA. What are you serious, Prime. Yes.

Ratchet then walked over to you. This may hurt. Huh. No. Keep that away from me now. SIRE. Soon Ratchet was done and Ratchet walked over and tested the blood sample. Ratchet eyes widened. Ratchet soon walked over to Prime. What did you find out? Prime, she is the sparkling of Megatron. But did he have a sparkmate? Prime thought long and hard. Yes he did. I think her name was CyberStorm. But I don't know. I heard her name and hissed and growled. Don't say that name. I want my sire. I want him now.