33

It was time for our little one to be born. I was scared and I panted heavily. SmokeBlade held your hand. You're going to be just fine, sweet spark. I smiled and nodded. We saw Knockout walking over and he took my interfacing panel off. Alright princess. Push. I immediately pushed. AAAAARGH!!!!! I yelled and shouted. SmokeBlade's eyes immediately widened. He immediately had tears. You were squeezing his hand very tightly and he felt like you were about to crush it or break his hand. One more push princess. AAAAARGH!!!!! I yelled and shouted. Soon we heard crying.

Skip To 1 Minute:

SmokeBlade and I sat together on the med berth looking at our beautiful creation that we had created. StellarBlade. Her name will be StellarBlade. SmokeBlade smiled. That is a wonderful name, my love. Soon we heard the doors open to the med bay. We looked and we saw my father. Princess. I know you don't like her much but we are just friends. But your Carrier's here. I sorta told her about you being sparked. I smiled. It's fine, dad. She can come in. Soon they both walked in. CyberStorm looked at the little creation. What's her name? She asked. Her name is StellarBlade.

Skip To 2 Hours:

After everyone had seen our daughter. SmokeBlade and I were lying on our berth. With our daughter sleeping peacefully in her crib. We both then rested our eyes. And before we knew it we had fallen into a deep and peaceful recharge.