17

Megatron really didn't believe her. But he did and kinda didn't. He sent the coordinates to CyberStorm. Soundwave you are in charge. I am needed elsewhere for right now. Megatron walked out and walked to the flight deck. He then quickly transformed and flew to the place.

CyberStorm was already at the place waiting for Megatron until she heard the familiar sounds of a jet. She looked and saw Megatron. He quickly transformed. Alright. You told me that it wasn't you. And how can I believe you? She walked up to him. Here, take a look at my pad. Megatron looked at her. And took the pad. He scrolled through it. You weren't lying. But what about the bond?

With them, yes. And I noticed she is having trouble trying to block my bond to hers. Megatron looked at her. Hmm. Yes you are right about that. So Megatron please tell me. What is wrong with StellarMega? He looked at the skies. I don't know, CyberStorm. She started not feeling well this morning. And now she's. She's what, Megatron. Please tell me. Her body went into shock.

CyberStorm then collapsed. Megatron saw her collapse. CyberStorm. You okay. When you said shock with StellarMega. Look I know you don't want me around or anything. But she is also my daughter and I care for her. I really want to make up for the lost time.

Look, you are right about that. I mean I really do hate you for what you put me and our daughter through. I know Megatron. Deep down I do and still love you. And I want you to know that. Megatron looked the other way. I know you do. Because I can feel it. But I don't and won't return it. Because of what you did. I completely understand. So is our daughter going to be okay?

Megatron looked at the skies. To be honest with you, CyberStorm, I really don't know. I can't lose her. CyberStorm walked up and stood a little away but stood almost next to Megatron. I don't want to lose her too. She is also my daughter Megatron? Look, I need to head back. He was walking until she gently put her servo on his shoulder. He turned. Megatron please keep me updated on her health. Megatron looked down and back at her and nodded.

She smiled and turned the other way and transformed and took off. Megatron watched her take off. He then transformed and took off and headed back to the ship.

I started to come around. I looked but didn't see my father. S..sire. Where's sire? I laid my head back down. I then saw Knockout walking in. K.. Knockout where's sire. Princess thank goodness you are awake. Your father's not here right now. He had some things to attend to. I was confused by what he said. I then rested my eyes and went to recharge.

Megatron transformed on the flightdeck and walked inside. He walked until he saw Knockout. Knockout turned around and saw Lord Megatron. Oh my Liege. The princess was asking for you. I think she may be taking a rest. Okay, thank you for letting me know, Knockout. Megatron walked and approached the med bay. He walked inside and sat down right next to you.