24

I see that you are learning StellarMega. I jumped up hearing my father's voice. I turned. Father. Uh. I hope you aren't mad at me for leaving. Mad. No. You actually left a note telling me where you were. But the only thing I would get mad at you if you left the ship again like you did last time. I know, father. Oh and I can't wait. Megatron chuckled. Yes I know. You are turning 11 years old tomorrow. Yeah. What are you getting me? Megatron laughed. I am not telling you. It's a surprise. Awe. Fine.

Megatron smiled at you and rubbed your helm and walked towards his throne. He sat down and grabbed his pad. He was already picking out a gift for you. He just wanted it to be perfect. He also knew that CyberStorm was picking out a gift for you because he told her that your birthday was tomorrow.

I saw my father doing something. Hey Sounds, I whispered to him. He looked at me. Can you bridge me to where my dad is at. Going to scare him. Soundwave turned and looked at his master and then turned back and looked at you and nodded. I smiled. Soon the bridge opened without my father looking.

Megatron was busy. But he exited out of the folder to where he wrote and typed on what he was getting for you for your birthday. He was so concentrated that he didn't even see you. You crouched down and snuck up on him hiding beside his throne. He turned the other way and noticed you were gone. Soundwave. Where's Stellar? Before he could finish you jumped up and scared him. BOO! Megatron immediately jumped up. He turned and he frowned at you.

I got you sire. Yes you did. Now come here, you. I gasped. No. I ran but my sire caught me before I even had the chance to escape. Soon he started to tickle me. Hahaha. Heee. Sire. Stop that t..tickles. Soon his voice said this in a way it was demanding. Say the magic word. PLEASE! Not that way, say the magic word. He kept on tickling me until I accidentally leaked on him. Megatron immediately felt something wet on him. He looked down and saw that you leaked on him. Awe. StellarMega.

Please sire. Please stop. Alright. Anyways, go clean up. Because now I need a bath myself. Sorry sire. But it's your fault. My fault, how's it my fault. Uh, you tickle me too much. Megatron thought about it. Soon he chuckled. I guess you are right. Soundwave you are in charge until I get back.

I was walking and heading out of the throne room. Until I turned and saw my father chasing after me. No. I ran faster. Soon I saw Starscream. I went and slid underneath him. Starscream turned and was shocked. But once he turned he saw Lord Megatron coming around the corner. My Liege. Hphm. Ugh. My Liege, she went that way. Megatron looked and nodded. He got up and started running about you. I was running until a bridge opened. I wasn't able to stop and I fell right through it. Soon I fell and landed hard on something. Hphm. Ow. I looked up and saw autobots. Gasp. Prime. How do you know my name, little one? I went and ran but someone caught me. Let go of me. SIRE! I immediately sent a distress bond to my father letting him know I was in danger.