28

I was in a deep recharge that I didn't hear the doors open to the med bay. I shifted a little in my sleep. But I heard my father talking to himself like he always does. This is what my father said. I just wish people would stop spreading rumors about me and your carrier. I then heard my father sigh. I would never go back to your carrier. Not after what she did to me and you. But you also need a carrier/mother figure in your life. But I know you would say no. No matter what, I will always love you StellarMega. I then felt him kissing my helm and soon he walked out to who knows where he was going.

Megatron was walking and heading to his quarters. Soon he heard someone calling for him. He looked up and saw Soundwave. Soundwave. My Liege you don't look well. Don't worry, Soundwave. I, panting, I. Sighs. Soon Megatron collapsed. My Liege. You need a recharge my Lord. You haven't had one. He lifted megaton and had his servos around his shoulders and walked him to his berth.

I was laying on the med berth when I felt something was wrong with my father. I slowly got up. Knockout. Am I good to go? Knockout looked at you and nodded. I got up and walked out. I walked but ran into Soundwave. Hey Soundy. Is father alright? I sense something is wrong. Well he did collapse on me. But I think it is because he hasn't had a good night recharge. I nodded and walked to our room.

Megatron was completely passed out. You walked in and saw your father completely passed out. Hmm. Tired. Soon I had an idea. I giggled. I went and grabbed some glitter and I grabbed a brush. I found some paint and I went over and started painting my father. I giggled. Soon I was finished. I took the picture and sent it to carrier but as someone else. I walked into my berth room and I climbed on my berth and fell asleep.

It was the next morning I woke up and walked out. Father was still sleeping. I walked out giggling. I went and headed towards the throne room. Megatron started waking up. Hmm. He got up and walked to the washroom. He glanced a little bit at the mirror but he immediately ran back to the mirror. STELLARMEGA!

I was reading my pad and drinking my energon. I soon heard giggling. And laughing. QUIT YOUR LAUGHING OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR SPARKS. GET BACK TO WORK. STELLARMEGA! I turned and soon I saw the doors open. StellarMega. You are in so much trouble young lady. Daddy what did I do? If you are suggesting that I did that you got it wrong. Watch that tone with me. Anyways since today was your birthday I am not giving you that gift. What daddy?

Then my father knew it was me. So it was you. Get in your room now. I got up and went. Stop. Give me your pad. What dad? No buts give it here now. Here dad. Now get going. Soon Megatron watched you head to your room. Sighs. What am I going to do with you?

I need to let your carrier know about this. Soon he heard giggling. He turned and saw CyberStorm. Cyberstorm. Great, this is so embarrassing. Well I think you look cute Megs. Anyways what happened. Our daughter, that's what happened.