CHAPTER 4 - The Lord of Darkness

The figure finally formed into a skeleton with a silver crown on his head. In the middle of the crown was a large sapphire. He was wearing obsidian armor, a huge blue crystal on his chest. A purple and black cape billowed in the wind as he carried a double-bladed axe with a huge skeleton head glowing blue light in the middle.

I turned to my friends, but they weren't there. It was as if they had been stopped from teleporting with me. But then again, I looked around and something was strange. I knew I was supposed to be at the arena, but it looked different. Darker, the air was foggy. The place should have been crowded with spectators, but I was just alone with a skeleton.

"You might be the next god of Seldoon Puc, so I must kill you!" he said.

Without hesitation I pulled Poopleheim out of locket form and was ready to fight. The skeleton disappeared into thin air, and next time he reappeared, was behind me, aiming his axe towards my head. I turned and I aimed the tip of my sword between his eyes. The sword didn't even dent him. He was made of such strong material that my sword bounced off him immediately, fortunately I then ducked and dodged his attack right on time.

"You get him, senor, you get him!" yelled Poopleheim.

There is something in Minecraft Bedwars called bed trading, which is one of the most exciting things to do there, but this was even more exciting than that, because we weren't trading beds, we were trading lives! A real life-and-death situation!

"I am the Lord of Darkness, we'll meet again soon!" The skeleton disappeared into black smoke again.

Where the axe had just landed, a huge crater had formed, and I was in it without noticing because the rock that was touched by the axe just simply disintegrated.

But then, the entire scene changed. It was as if I had been inside a different dimension capsule for the last few seconds. Suddenly, the air was clear, the sky was blue above me, and the arena exploded with noise as the crowd around me began to roar.

Jerry and my friends arrived a second later. They had missed the entire fight. When the audience caught a glimpse of Jerry and Harry, they screamed in delight. The crowd was going crazy at the sight of them.

A voice boomed through the speakers, "EVERYONE RISE! COMMANDER OF SELDOON PUC JERRY THE GREAT AND GUARDIAN OF SELDOON PUC HARRY ARE HERE! PLACE YOUR RIGHT HAND OVER YOUR HEART AND YOUR LEFT HAND ON YOUR LEFT BUTTCHEEK FOR THE SELDOON PUC ANTHEM."

Seldoon Puc, Seldoon Puc

You're amazing like a pup,

My good school,

I'm so cool,

Your cup noodles are kabloom.

While the audience chanted, I turned to Jerry, wondering if he had seen what I had seen.

"There was a mysterious power blocking our teleportation, so we didn't arrive at the same time," Jerry reported to me, "and for only a few seconds, the whole arena had turned into a huge crater, luckily, no students were in it."

"So, you saw everything?" I asked.

"Only a little, something like another dimension," he said.

I kept the story about the Lord of Darkness to myself. His power was something I had never ever seen in my life. Just think about that, coming and going from different dimensions with a single axe blow.

When the students stopped singing, they suddenly disappeared. I was shocked to learn they had been a hologram all along.

After 3 hours of practicing at the arena, I remembered I had a question to ask Eden.

"Hey Eden, remember you saying something about Aether?"

"Yes, Leima?" Eden said.

"What is that?" I said ignoring him calling me the wrong name.

"Well, I don't know exactly," Eden replied, "But I'm sure that Commander Seldoon Puc knows."

I turned to Jerry, "What's that?"

"Well, it's another school, but they've only discovered four elements: fire, water, earth and storm." Jerry replied. "It's cool, though. Andrew goes there."

I flinched, then blinked in surprise.

Andrew.

I knew that name.

"Noice," I said.