CHAPTER 8 - Cat vs Gorilla

Two figures crashed into the school. One of them was giant, and there was lava all around him; the other was my old enemy, Lord of Darkness. They were fighting, but how could the giant dude even block the Lord of Darkness' axe? Was he also a Lord, or maybe a monster?

In the light, I could see the giant guy perfectly. He was about 3 meters tall, with shining yellow crystals floating behind his back, his glowing, pure fire eyes glittering like rubies. Where his chest should be, a huge ruby was encrusted, and his fists were on fire, very, very hot fire.

They were fighting so quickly that I could only see the afterimage of them. Within a second, the whole building disintegrated because of the two fighting, and we couldn't fly, so we fell into the huge crater. The crystals behind the giant's back merged together into a whole set of glowing crystal armor. immediately, the Lord of Darkness got hit and the impact made him fly out the crater and crash into a building. The building collapsed!

"DIE!" the giant bellowed as he flew to the Lord of Darkness and started to battle again. Debris was flying everywhere. The sky seemed to darken and lightning flashed. It was the first time I saw a storm in Seldoon Puc. The clouds started to turn and twist, forming an swirl in the sky. I heard students and teachers screaming, scattering under the pressure of the two lords, terrified.

"HAHAHAHA!" the Lord of Darkness laughed crookedly, "You will all die under my pet, the Jabigalion™!"

Readers, I know you're thinking: WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT? I know, right? Well, it appeared to be a gorilla with huge, white tusks. It slowly descended onto the destroyed ground. It was about five times as big and tall as a double-decker bus, its fur pure white, like snow. Its red eyes were glowing cruelly at the giant guy, which looked like a football compared to the Jabigalion.

"HELP THE GIANT!" I yelled as I flew into battle.

"Hey senor, I know that thing!" Poopleheim exclaimed, "Its unkillable! Its fur is like reinforced obsidian, but white. Also, it is immune to every kind of element! Even if you managed to kill it, it will just come back to life, like, you know, half an hour later. The only way to kill it is to kill its owner, which now is also almost impossible."

So I decided to flee.

"RUN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as my friends and I ran for our lives, even though the Jabigalion was half a mile away from us.

Then, Ms. Soup came out, turning into giant size immediately, with all his fluffy fur and stuff. She charged at the Jabigalion, who turned towards Ms. Soup. They pounced at each other and they fought. The Jabigalion smacked its boulder-sized fist on Ms. Soup, but she just swatted it away with her fluffy paw.

Then I realized it wasn't that fluffy anymore. Ms. Soup now was a humongous saber-tooth tiger, roaring like crazy. The Jabigalion started to punch my cat, faster and faster, stronger and stronger. Finally, Ms. Soup got whacked in the belly and flew back to me then went into my ring. I forgot to mention, I had this special ring that can put lots of stuff in it, even living creatures.

We ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran.

Then we saw a guy, laying on the ground, but the thing is, he only got one arm, like the other one got cut off. This guy looked strong but not bulky. The smell of blood hit my nose immediately when I saw him. When I looked at him in the eyes, I shivered. His eyes were like ice, cold but sharp, I felt like all my secrets were revealed.

He grimaced, "Run, you are no match for the thing, not the Jabigalion, the other thing."

"Who are you, anyway?" Max asked.

"John," John said, "The Jabigalion is like a baby compared to him, go!"

Too late, the sky rumbled and a humongous figure covered the sky.