CHAPTER 19 - The Poopiest of Them All

"POOPLEHEIM! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.

"SEÑOOOOOOOOOOOOR!" Billygoogoojiggy flew backwards as the strong power of the monster's belly pulled him towards it and vanished into the dark gash, following Poopleheim who had gone before him.

"BILLYGOOGOOJIGGY! NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.

Then, it struck me. The golden horns! The monster's horns looked just like Bobby's horns! BOBBY!

Just as I raised my ring to call Bobby forward, something at the corner of my eye got my attention.

"Oh, no! Ohh, it's pulling me! I c—can't hold ooooooon! Eek! Eek! Eeeeeek!" a shrill wail caught my ears, and I spotted Vanessa being lifted off the ground. To her side, John raised his hand, but it was too late. I watched helplessly as their fingers connected for a second before she was plucked away and swallowed into the deep gash in the monster's belly.

I returned my gaze to John, who looked emotionless, I even caught something of a shrug as Vanessa disappeared into the gash. As if he had just stepped on an ant. My eyes went to his feet instinctively, and I saw the ground grow vines and wrapped themselves around John's legs, preventing him from getting sucked into the monster's terrifying gash in its belly.

My other friends weren't as lucky, since they could not control the earth. Jerry tried to use his magic tie to wrap around a pillar, but he and the pillar both got sucked into the gash in the monster's belly.

"NOOOOOOO! JERRY!" I screamed, terror-stricken.

The sound of my screaming was broken only by the sound of Andrew slurping on his milkshake as he stood next to me, unfazed by the horror, his own boots holding him steadily. I wondered if he thought we were in some kind of video game.

Suddenly, I spotted Tristan. He was starting to leave the ground due to the sucking power of the beast and along with Jerry, Vanessa, Billy and Poopleheim, they all got sucked into the creature's gash, the petrifying gash. I could still hear Tristan insulting the monster, as he summoned lightning strikes and tried to escape the gash of death. But it was no use. With one last scream of anger, Tristan disappeared into the gash and was never to be seen ever again. Until a few minutes later, but of course, we didn't know that. Yet.

With all my friends gone except for John and Andrew, who I knew were safe, I decided to put my master plan in action. If that didn't work... nothing would.

I summoned Bobby.

When he came out of the ring, his staggering size astounded me. He was almost as large as the other creature, and strikingly similar.

I steadied myself for an epic battle between two enormous monsters.

But then... but then...

Bobby called at the other monster...

"Mommy!"