CHAPTER 11 - The Crater Creator

"Hey John, do you have any idea how do we get back to Seldoon Puc?" I asked, while slurping on my last cup of cup noodles, tired of erecting tents and making sure everyone got along.

We had been in the desert for the past four days, and our food and drink supplies were running out. We were a large party of thirteen, including one talking sword who would not shut up and one enormous dragon-like creature. When John had teleported us here, he had no idea where we would end up, and so far, we hadn't found out where we were. We also had no way of getting back, because his spaceship had probably been already destroyed by the Sussy Baka.

"Ya," he replied, "But I don't think I can get all of back safely. I got a machine that can teleport eleven people maximum, but I can only guarantee the safety of the first seven. Who is a coward and volunteers to get back safely?"

"Why didn't you tell us you got this machine the whole time?" I stuttered, apoplectic with rage.

"Well, you didn't ask!" John replied.

To respond to John's question as to who would want to get back home safely, everyone's hands shot up except for Billygoogoojiggy, Tristan, and me. John, of course, wasn't going to go first. He wasn't a coward, but he was dumb.

"Ok," John signed and took out another little figurine, placing it on the ground. Instantly, it enlarged to the size of a double decker bus. He pressed some buttons and said, "Well, come on."

All of the people that raised their hands went up and stepped into the portal. They instantly vanished. Then, the four of us stepped in.

My head started to feel heavy and the next thing I knew, I was in front of an ancient-looking walled castle, with a façade so large we couldn't see the end of either side. At symmetrical intervals, towers sprouted from behind the walls, probably lookouts for whoever lived inside. I guessed these towers lined not only the front wall, but the sides and back as well.

I was about to knock on the door when I saw my friends looking up. I looked up as well. Dozens of soldiers were looking down at us from the turrets, their bows taut and ready to skewer us with arrows.

"WE COME IN PEACE!" I shouted towards the archers.

"ARE YOU GUYS NEW STUDENTS THAT WANT TO GET IN?" One of the archers shouted back, since he was about twenty meters above us.

"YES!" I lied.

"COME IN GUYS!" The guy pressed a button, or it seemed like a button, and the façade raised and we strode into the city. The whole place was about the size of the Forbidden City, buildings, palaces, and a bunch of other stuff stood in the area.

A fully armed warrior led us to the a palace in the middle of the city. People crowded around it, a very messy, long line formed in front of us. Suddenly, the alarm went off and a robotic voice from every corner of the hall repeated, "INTRUDER! INTRUDER! INTRUDER!"

As soon as the alarm went off, light blinded my eyes and instantly, an army of warriors holding swords surrounded us.

"WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS GARBAGE!" John bellowed in rage as he raised his battle axe.

"Chill bruh," I said even though I was a bit scared myself.

"YOU ASK US? YOU ARE THE INTRUDER!" A guy bellowed back. He was tall and muscular, tall and strong, tall and fat.

So John did the reasonable thing he would do all the time. He charged.

"DIE!" He boomed as he bolted towards the army. Billy was faster. He pulled John to a stop and gestured to us to help him hold John back. Sweat trickled down Billy's neck and he yelled, "Calm down!"