CHAPTER 9 - Bobby

"This guy is gonna kill us all if we don't run now, hop on!" John said as he took a spaceship model out of his pocket. I was about to laugh at him when the model grew bigger and bigger until it was the size of a small hill, which is colossal.

"How did y-" Max staggered.

Suddenly, that figure that had appeared over us, falling from the sky, crashed down onto the ground, making a huge crack. The creature was like a wolf, but three times bigger, with a silver mane billowing down his neck, its whole body was dark blue, with a mixture of white in it. The creature's teeth, or maybe I should call them fangs were about the size of a banana, but glittering with purple liquid, possibly monster's blood.

"It's the Sussy Baka King!" John yelled as his spaceship sloped gently onto the ground. A rectangular door opened on its hull with a whoosh, and he jumped in, "Quick, it will tear the spaceship apart if ya guys don't hurry, boi!"

"Quick!" I yelled as I jumped into the ship, "Come on!"

All my friends jumped in behind me and we landed on top of each other.

The spaceship was absolutely incredible. We were in a large, rectangular room, only one end of it was taken up by the controls. Behind it, floating in mid-air, were several hoverchairs. At the back of the ship we could see many doors that most lead to other interesting rooms. John jumped on the pilot's seat and yelled, "Find yourselves a seat on hold on!"

Just as I sat on my seat, the spaceship zoomed into the air. John said, "Watch and learn kid!"

He pressed a few buttons which caused the whole ship to shake. Then I realized—I controlled the floating chair closer to the pilot's window and I saw a huge laser beam, pure white, as thick as a pillar, zooming towards the Sussy Baka at an incredible speed. A few seconds later, a few other machine guns, rocket launchers started to work. A wave of attack started to overwhelm Sussy Baka. Suddenly, time seemed to stop, or time stopped. I tried to move my hand, but I couldn't, I couldn't even breathe! Everybody else seemed to have the same problem, frozen on the spot. The Sussy Baka teleported in front of us, directly in front of the spaceship.

The good news: We could move again and all that.

The bad news: The Sussy Baka was right there, and we had no time to shun its attack.

The wolf-like monster crashed into our spaceship, shattering the glass and getting in through the front.

"Grab a laser gun or weapon and start to fight, if it is not dead in 30 minutes, the spaceship will crash because of its weight!" John yelled. Then I saw the rows of weapons laying against the wall: laser guns, swords, knifes, tridents, scythes, almost every kind of weapon was on display.

But I didn't use them.

"Hey senor, why haven't I seen this creature before? Do you know what that is?" Poopleheim had flown out of pendent form.

I ignored his question, took him by his hilt and charged. The Sussy Baka lunged at me. Suddenly, I felt a strange power flowing through my mind. Then, the strangest thing happened. I felt like I knew what the Sussy Baka was going to do next. The way he lunged at me, the angle in which his paw was facing me. Every move he was about to make reached me in the shape of some sort of mental data, warning me just on time, so I could dodge. I sensed his movement and I ducked so that the Sussy Baka missed me by an inch. Then I saw John, he raised his battle axe. The axe pointed to the Sussy Baka at an angle, the facial expression showing his determination, the strength of John pouring into the battle axe.

So I stepped aside so that the Sussy Baka would miss me by a millimeter, then I sliced out with my sword, slicing off a few of its scales. John threw his battle axe across the spaceship and slashed into the cut I just made. The Sussy Baka roared so loudly that the spaceship trembled. The bad thing was, John's axe was still on the monster's back, and it was dissolving!

Then I saw John getting a little figure out of his pocket, the same pocket from which he got out this super cool spaceship. What was he getting out this time? The little figurine was a rectangular portal, with swirling black mixture in it. He placed it on the ground and it instantly grew to the size of an adult and John yelled, "Come with me guys! We can't stay inside the spaceship with this creature in here!"

"What is that?" Jerry yelled as the Sussy Baka started to pounce on me. The surge of strange power was gone now, so I was no match against the Sussy Baka.

Back at Seldoon Puc, the Jabigalion started to smash everything in its path. Students and teachers were screaming everywhere. Only one figure could withstand the smashes of the Jabigalion. It was the giant. Swirls of lava from the Giant's attack splashed onto the creature's body, but it only stopped it for less that a second. The Jabigalion smashed into the giant, making him crash into the ground and shattering his crystal armor into pieces. They hit the ground with such force that they pierced through a thick layer of solid rock and stone, lifting up clouds of dirt as they went underground.

The Lord of Darkness was laughing crookedly at how the giant dug itself deeper and deeper into the ground, causing a hundred meter plus hole forming. The Jabigalion continued to ram into the giant. The hole soon became a crater, and the giant was nowhere to be seen.

Back in the spaceship, John was already gone, Jerry was guarding the portal thing as the others went in, too.

I made a run for it, but the portal was exactly on the other side, and the Sussy Baka was blocking my way. As the monster moved to attack me, I began to run in his direction, then taking advantage of the polished floor, I slid to the ground and skidded between the Sussy Baka's legs.

As I was just going through the arch of the monster's legs, I gripped Poopleheim and pointed it upwards, in the direction of my legs, and slashed through the belly of the Sussy Baka. Suddenly, a slimy, round thing came out of the deep gash and dropped directly onto my own belly, as I was still just halfway through sliding underneath him. It was surprisingly light for its size, and did not look or feel like any organ. I picked it up and made it to the portal. Half of Jerry was already melted into it. I dived in.

I felt like I was spinning in circles as my head got heavier and heavier. I got a strange feeling that I had done this before, a long time ago. Then I realized that we were in a teleportation machine, and we needed to trust John.

After like, a million years, we finally arrived. I scanned the surroundings. I discovered that I was lying on the ground and my friends were staring at me. I stood up. We were in a desert, and John's spaceship and the Sussy Baka had disappeared. Then I held up the round thing. Then, I realized it was an egg. An egg the size of my head. Part of it was made of uncut obsidian and the other part was made up of gold. It looked like melted gold, because it gave the impression of flowing. But it was not leaking. A figure of a galaxy appeared on the melted gold part. John gasped, flabbergasted, "How the heck did ya get that?!"

"It fell from the Sussy Baka's belly, so I am thinking that it is his, oh I mean her egg?" I asked.

"No, no. This is not possible. Sussy Baka must have stolen this egg." John said, "This egg's mother is a creature that is much, much, much more powerful than the Sussy Baka. It can even destroy gods!"

CRACK! A crack appeared on the egg. Then another. Then another! Everybody except for me backed away. Finally, the egg hatched and a cute little baby creature crawled out, and then turned to the eggshell and wolfed it down in one crunchy go! Then, he turned at me and said, "GAH GAH?"

I had a wicked idea. From John's explanation, the monster must be ultra-powerful when he grew up. So why don't I keep him as a pet?

"Come here, baby, let papa hug you!" I cooed and picked him up. It was the size of a grown rabbit, golden stripes gleaming down his pure black body. It had six dark blue eyes, three on each side of his head. Its wings were as big as himself, grey with black cracks that made them look like they were made of rock. On top of its head was a golden horn, radiating power. On his belly was a huge mouth-like figure. Four strong legs supported the newborn creature to crawl around. I turned around and saw my friends all gaping at me, or more like gaping at my right shoulder. Then I saw the creature sitting on my right shoulder, already asleep.

"Hey guys, come over, I will call this little guy Bobby!" I shouted, forgetting my new pet was asleep.