Prologue: It Begins

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you!

Imagine being killed and thrown into a lake for your body to never be recovered.

Only you weren't dead. Your killers thought they succeeded but were only weak bitches that could not get rid of him so easily. Fucking him into oblivion, probably drugging him so he was incoherent, having him reach the brink before their cold-blooded hands wrapped around his throat.

He could not react to what was going on, his soul left his body and for a moment he felt like he did die. He must have blacked out.

He remembered fucking two Rosaline's...but maybe it was two Nicolette's...then getting choked, then passing out.

He came to fighting for his life under water in the Osage River. Cold and confused, but alive. He swam to shore and passed out again somewhere far from his lake home. Flashes of what happened kept coming to him in dreams. Rosaline. Nicolette. One of those bitches. Both of them, he could not decipher what happened.

He knew one thing. They thought they killed him, but Frederick Chambers was a hard one to die.

His sweet little wife Nicolette and her best friend Rosaline Stone. Cold-hearted bitches. He never loved his wife Nicolette, but fucking her was always a good time. She was a dumb cunt that wanted his money. The fact that she thought she could take his life so easily, and his son, she had another thing coming for her.

And Rosaline. The woman he loved for over thirty years. As many times as he dreamed of holding her in his arms, looking deep into her sultry brown eyes, kissing those beautiful lips, having his way with her remarkable body, licking her from her toes to her temple. Making her scream his name as he fucked her from behind.

He would have done anything to have her.

Anything.

Fucking her was not enough, he wanted to own her. He wanted her to crave him, beg for him, scream for him. Love him as he loved her. He wanted Rosaline Stone, despite her attempt at killing him.

Fucking her daughters was not enough.

"Those motherfuckers will pay!" he screamed out to no one.

After finding shelter in an old barn of some family that never came out to the little shed, he gathered himself and his thoughts. How was he in this situation? He had money. He had friends in high places. He had the power.

Now he had none of those things. His banking accounts all cleared out. No money meant no power. The empire he helped to build gone.
Alixandre Stone was the root of all his evils.

If it was not for him, he would have Rosaline and a family of his own. He would have pregnanted Rosaline as much as possible until they created an army. They would have fifteen kids or more by now, popping his seed in her to create his brood every other year. The Chambers would be as big and powerful as the Stones.

He had to rebuild now. All of that was gone. No money, no home, no family. Presumed dead to the world.

It took a full year for him to renew himself. He was back and seeking revenge on those who took from him.

There was more than one way to knock over a stone, and there were many Stones that he could take down.

One of them would pay.

A/N: This is just the start. You knew Frederick was not going away too easily.

Don't forget to save to your libraries, vote, comment, and share with others!