10. Crack is Wack

"I'm still on the hunt for that high. If not drugs, anything to get my mind away from the world." Keily Stone-Morris

Her world was turned upside down

She lost her big sister. It was weird to even say that.

"Babe, I'm here whenever you need to talk about it." Her husband, Turner, of three years, was at her side as she looked over photo albums of herself and her sisters and brothers growing up.

Tears would not fall. What would crying do? Bring her back.

"Babe, just talk to me, say something."

No words either. How could she explain she had a rocky relationship with her sister from the start? With all her siblings. She was the black sheep in the family, or in other words, the white sheep. Because it was assumed her father was white, she grew up with certain privileges her siblings did not have.

Their neighborhood was predominately Black, by predominately she meant her mother was only one of two white women in the housing projects where they lived. The other married to a Black man, while her mother had men in and out of their lives from all across town. It was nothing to see her mother having sex in the living room while they were all in the kitchen fending for themselves. Or having to hear the sounds of sex with multiple men all night long.

Probably why she had her first sexual experience so young at sixteen. Probably why she went on to make porn videos at eighteen. Was no shock she was pregnant with her first child at twenty, and her second shortly after at twenty-two. At least those kids were doing well, no thanks to her.

Sometime in her mid-twenties, the drugs took over to dull the pain of the fucked up life she felt trapped in. In and out of rehab, her two kids were taken from her. It took her years to get her life back in order, and by the time she did, she was still not fit to be a mother.

Porn movies were still her life. She enjoyed sex, so why not get paid to do it? That's where she met her husband, one of her hot, young film stars. It was a MILF movie. She was forty, and he was thirty but looked and played the part of a twenty-one-year-old. They bonded on set in what was her two hundredth film.

She had been in the business for over twenty years at that point. Some years she filmed nothing, and other years back-to-back movies, about twenty a year. In all, her catalog was expansive. In her early years, she was the go-to for the "underage" looking girl, even though she was of legal age. The pay was better the more dicks she could take, so she prided herself on the more the better.

Anal paid more than vaginal intercourse, so she was always down for that. Girl-on-girl did not pay as well, but she would do a couple just to diversify. She was in high demand, and at one point was out in Los Angeles thinking she could be a real actor, but no parts ever came, the addiction got worse, so she came back home in more attempts to sober up.

"If you don't want to talk to me, want to talk to your sponsor?"

Five years clean but every day was a struggle for her. Her drug of choice was cocaine in its various forms. A few pills here or there and of course marijuana. It was all depending on her mood.