21. ...Violets are Dead

"Finally, I think I found a man that can charm me better than Lix," Rosaline Stone

Did she really want to have another baby with Lix?

Hell no! She just told him that to see if Lix would go to whatever lengths to please her. Would he move heaven and earth for her? Give her whatever she wanted no matter how crazy it seemed.

The answer to that question was no. Once they returned from their vacation it seemed as if things had gone back to how they were. Lix was always off doing his own thing, she was home with Prince.

Even though that little boy was not biologically hers, she loved him. She regretted saying the things she said about him. The child was innocent and he should grow up in a two-parent family that loved him. Unlike the family she was raised in.

Frederick could rot in hell. He was not the father and the test had proven that. Or did they?

"It's time for some playtime."

It was so easy to go to either of the clubs on Men's Night and find a horny guy looking to get their dick wet. Most of them wanted young pussy, and she could not compete with that. She was almost fifty, she knew her lane, no matter how young people said she looked.

She wanted an age-appropriate dick, a man that had been around the block.

Of course, it was weird she saw her daughter at Sextacy with her boy toy back in her father's old favorite spot. Nice package that Big Axe had, but she was not interested in her insides getting ripped apart. How did her child take that? It was not enticing to her in the least.

"Auntie Rosie, what are you doing here?" she heard someone ask and turned to see Nichelle at her side.

"I needed to come by and enjoy the show." And hopefully the after-show.

"I'll let Jae know you're here."

"No!" she quickly stated, glancing toward her daughter in the back, too distracted with her boy toy finger fucking her under the table that her mother was watching her. "I'd rather stay unnoticed. A nice table away from everyone."

"Auntie, this your house to do whatever you like," Nichelle said. "I'll send some bottles over...or whatever you like, if you want something a little stronger, we have that here too."

She meant they were doing drugs at Lix's place now? He would never go for that. They may toe the line on everything else illegal, but dealing drugs in the club was a no-no. And a family member?

She said nothing and found a spot, back in the dark corners of the club. Tables on either side, one with a dark-skinned man, his face covered in a mask, getting a lap dance from Cinna Buns. Must be someone prominent and was incognito tonight. On the other side an older, bearded guy with dark shades on, a woman under the table giving him a good sucking by the look on his face.

You couldn't see much of the stage from there, but you had privacy for turning a few tricks. Nothing caught her eye in the club because no eye was on her. She dressed down in baggy, denim jeans and a dark gray hoodie. Like a boy. Her long brown hair pulled back in a low ponytail. Just a smidge of makeup on and dark shades covering her eyes.

Outside of Nichelle recognizing her, it must be working. The ladies working the floor knew her well as the head dancer for years, or as Lix's wife, surely they could see her through her half-ass disguise. It's like she was all but forgotten.

Not her glammed up, made up, dressed to the nines, hot shot boss she usually was. Still is.

Not just a mommy to a toddler.

"Damn! I need to fuck!"

If she could not find a dick, pussy it would be. It was her preference. Men were creeps to her. She did not understand their appeal outside of their physical beauty. Nice to look at but she never wanted to play with them. She could feel a dick inside of her with a good strap-on, so men were not even offering her that.