15. Bachelorette Party

"When you love what you do, it's not a job. When you love your man, you do what it takes to keep him happy." Kendra Stone-Turner

"Money ain't a thang!"

Not only was she an employee, she was a top connoisseur of some of the male strippers. Surrounded by her girl friends, each with a money gun, they showered the dancer on stage at Sextacy with ones, tens, and twenties. The whole club shut down for their crew of about twenty women.

Served by naked masked men.

Watching sweaty, oily, naked men on stage.

This was the life.

Her best friend, Xylia, from high school was getting married so she hosted the bachelorette party with a group of more friends. So many ladies, half she did not even know well but begged for an invite. Besides Xylia she was not one to make many friends. She would call the others her associates, if that.

On the stage was Ponyboy putting on a show. That man was too damn sexy. His whole cowboy schtick worked for him as well, dressed in tight-fitting denim jeans, black cowboy boots, and a matching Stetson hat. She was proud that she came up with many of his outfits.

As for his show, he was the creative mind behind that. Equipped with a lasso, he would put it around one of the ladies in their party, pulling her on stage and serenading her. His music of choice tonight was Ginuwine's "In Those Jeans" as he danced and stripped of those tight-fitted jeans in one move. It drove the women crazy. The girl on stage was ready to risk it all, touching all over his washboard abs.

"I am not going to cheat on my man with a stripper!" Xylia was sort of a fuddy-duddy, at least she was back in high school. She was twenty-eight and did not give up her virginity until she was twenty-five, and now she was marrying that guy. Never had any fun in the streets.

Unlike herself who partied hard every day of the week back in her younger years before marriage. Now she was happily married, although most would not understand their arrangement.

"Kendra, I heard we can pay to play...you know, for more than just a stage show," one of the ladies in their party said to her.

She was not going to agree to that, because then it felt like their business was dirty. What they did was legal, they were not breaking the rules. They were not pimps and prostitutes. The men and ladies who chose to do more did it on their own fruition.

If the ladies wanted more action, they had to figure out how to work the system themselves.

Next on stage was her favorite, her man, or at least her play toy, Brick Black. It was a good thing no one other than her sisters knew of her arrangement. She was even too afraid to tell her parents, even though she knew they enjoyed an open marriage. She never in her life thought she would enjoy the same.

Now that she had taken a bigger role at Sextacy, that came with a bigger paycheck. Unbeknownst to her sisters, she wanted to get a degree in business and was taking online classes for the last year. No one knew about that but her husband Desmond.

And because they paid Brick for his services, seemed like that extra money never made it to her bank account for long. As much as she wanted Brick, sometimes every day of the week, even without Desmond. His dick was so good, even better than Desmond's ever was, but it was not for free.

For that reason, she refused to pay him just to dance. Let the others do that.

"Oh my Lord!" Xylia's face while she watched Brick on stage looked like a deer in the headlights. Her eyes were super big, mouth open wide. "That man is the hottest man I've ever seen in my life."

"Even hotter than your fiance?" She did not need to hear the answer to know the truth. Like Xylia, her fiance was a fuddy-duddy guy. Their only position in bed was probably missionary.

At least with her, she still found Desmond the hottest man in her life. She was only dickmatized by Brick Black, it was nothing more. When Brick Black whipped out what he was known for, his well-hung dick, the ladies went wild. She thought a few of them were going to faint like back in the nineties at a Michael Jackson concert.

They were that pressed about a big old dick?

It is why she and her family will forever be rich. And to think someone almost tried to destroy that a year ago. Thinking of Frederick Chambers made her skin crawl. She could not believe the things she let that man do to her.

Uncle Freddy, they used to call him.

Now she might have given birth to his son.

Every day she looked at her baby boy for glimpses of Frederick or her husband Desmond. Was it weird that he looked like them both, and none at all like herself? Only eight months old but his skin was dark brown, not like hers, but like Desmond's or Frederick's. He had Desmond's eyes...maybe. Sometimes they looked like Des, other times not. His nose, like neither of them. His mouth was more like Frederick's.

She studied both their pictures against her baby boy and some days he looked like one, the other days like another.

There was no way to know for sure unless they took a blood test, which Desmond refused. He fell in love with the boy as soon as he was born. To him, there was no question, it was his son. That's why he named him Desmond Junior.

She truly enjoyed being a mother. She did not think she would, but going through pregnancy and having him was the best thing she had ever done in her life.

Staying married to her husband was the other.

"Lap dance from Brick Black on me, friend."

"Really? You think he will do that?"

She rolled her eyes at her friend. "We have the whole place to ourselves. I help run this place. We can get whatever we want tonight." She looked around at the rest of the bachelorette crew. "Ladies, whatever you want, on me!"

Hell, it was time to turn up.

Next thing she knew, the ladies were grabbing the naked servers, dicks were in mouths, bodies were felt up. One woman pushed a server down between her legs and he hreadily ate her out. Some of the male dancers that were backstage made their entrance and surrounded the group of ladies.

About five ladies rushed over to Ponyboy and fought to suck his dick.

Brick Black was still on stage and motioned for her to join him.

"Hell no!" She was not fucking in front of a live studio audience. Get someone else to do it. "Xylia, on stage with the man of the hour."

"Wha?" Xylia's eyes grew even bigger.

"Girl, last time to get your freak on for real. What happens at Sextacy stays at Sextacy. He will never know."

As if that was all the permission she needed, Xylia walked on stage and Brick immediately picked her up, wrapped her legs around his waist, and danced with her while grinding his dick on her stomach.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" was all Xylia could scream out.

A little chuckle left her lips. Yes, Brick was a lot to handle. She hoped her friend had fun. She walked to the bar, her cousin Cordell, shirtless mixing drinks.

"You girls wild, cuz."

"I'm going home for the night, I think they are good. Charge everything on my company account. I think we will have a lot of repeat customers after this."

Okay, maybe she was a little bit of a pimp.

One last look on the stage, Xylia was on her knees taking as much of Brick's dick in her mouth as she could. Yeah, it was going to be strange to face her soon-to-be husband tomorrow at the wedding.

A/N: I pose the question, having a bachelor/bachelorette party the day before a wedding and at a strip club, is that a good idea?

Don't forget to save to your libraries, vote, comment, and share with others!