9. How Many Lix Does It Take

"Sometimes family can hold you down, and when you need them to lift you up, their ghost." Lix Stone

What the fuck was he supposed to do with the fact that his baby brother wanted to know who his father was?

What did ToTo expect, a happy reunion with some dude that moved on with their life, probably had a nice family of their own now, and never thought another second about their mother and the nut they left up in her.

Hell, he never once cared to find out who his father was. Fuck him!

When he was stressed the hell out, he wanted to fuck.

He headed to Sextacy II.

The night after his sister was murdered and he was in the club with titties in his face while his dancers serenaded him. All he wanted was asses in his face and a strong drink in his hand. Get him riled up enough so he could go home to his wife and give her the night of her life.

It was his idea to not have sex outside of their marriage. After over thirty years together and him having permission to have playtime with other ladies, that was all over. But it was very tempting to stray.

Every fucking woman he saw was more beautiful than the last. How did his little club have the best ladies in town? It was his reputation as a Bonafide money maker, he always treated the ladies well. Guaranteed to make at least ten stacks every night, and that was just for starters. It went even higher if they built their clientele up.

All the ladies, the beautiful, sexy ladies. How could he choose?

Virgin-Maria was new and young, only twenty-three

Virgin-Maria was new and young, only twenty-three. Despite her stage name, she was far from a virgin. But she would make pretend it was her first time for the right price. A hot-tempered Mexican, she reminded him of a young Rosaline. He had yet to taste her goodies.

Lexie Diamond was a fan favorite at Sextacy 2

Lexie Diamond was a fan favorite at Sextacy 2. She had been dancing at Sextacy 2 since they first opened their doors years ago. She was a vet on the stage and unlike others that grew in fame and moved to the bigger, landmark of Sextacy, Lexie remained at Two to stay loyal, and not run to Sextacy for the top ballers. Body built by her money. Facecard never declined. Tatted up everywhere, from the neck down. Sucking dick her claim to fame.