13. Ladies' Night

"My man, my man, my man. I would do anything for my man." Jae Stone

Her mother was not going to ruin her high! After the first night and having her mother invade her space, she took things to Axton's place. Though he moved in with her, he still had his place he paid rent on. Till her mother fixed whatever she had going on with her father, she could have her place.

In the meantime, it was time for her to put her detective hat back on. Just call her Detective Stone because she was on the case.

Who would want to hurt her aunt Tamra? Sure she was a basketcase but she never hurt anyone. Was it over money? Or was it really one of the guys she was messing around with?

Instead of doing her work, she fell deep into online sleuthing, going through anything her aunt may have put up on her social media pages. She still had an active Facebook page, and besides that an Instagram page with nothing but random pictures of nothing. She would look at that later. For now, Facebook seemed to be where there was juice.

She friended her aunt a while ago but muted her when she posted about weird shenanigans. Like, she was a homophobe, she always spewed hate to the LGBTQ community. Didn't she know her own child Nichelle was a lesbian? Neechie never tried to hide she licked pussy.

Or the fact that her aunt voted for Trump. That is when she muted her. How could a jobless, Black woman, with six Black children think it was okay to support a racist, misogynist? According to her, she was against abortion and did not believe women had their own voice. The men should lead the women.

Blah, blah, blah, her aunt was a weirdo.

She loved her, she missed her, but she could say that. It was no wonder my Nas tried her best to not associate with her mother.

On Tamra's Facebook page, there was even a picture of her with a MAGA hat. She groaned and rolled her eyes but kept looking. There were lots of pictures with Zander and Cordell, none really of her daughters. Well, there was one with Zahara and her baby. The newest post seemed to detail being in love with the man of her dreams and that she was going to marry him.

Now she was hitting pay dirt. There had to be a picture of him. She scrubbed through everything, but no pictures.

None of the posts mentioned his name either. That was something, not to mention the man she so-called was in love with.

Her eyes were burning before she was interrupted by a knock at her door.

"Hey Jae, got a second?"

She looked up, it was Nasiree. She closed her computer down, she did not want her to see she was snooping around in her mother's life.

"What's up?"

"I need some time off."

"Of course, of course, all the time you need." Her mother just died but Nasiree came to work the next day and the last week as if it was nothing. Even if she was not close to her, it still was the person that gave birth to her. "You know you didn't need to come in. We're family, we need to have each other's back with all of this. Your mother was-"

"This is not about her!" Nas snapped. "Sorry, did mean to-"

"No, it's fine." She stood from her throne to step closer to her cousin. "If you need to talk about anything, I'm here to listen."

"Don't shrink me," Nas said with a chuckle.

"I'd have to be a psychiatrist to do that, and I'm not. Only a therapist. And I am paid to listen, so if you need to talk..."

"Sex therapist, and there is nothing wrong with my sex life."

No lies told there. She knew about her cousin's live-in situation. Not one, but two hot guys, who happened to be identical twins, were in bed with her every night. She would give everything to have two of Axton's in bed with her. One big dick was always good, two big dicks were even better.