14. Dark Secrets

"I'm glad she's gone," Nasiree Stone

For her time off, Porter, Wyatt, and she flew off to Nassau, Bahamas for a relaxing beach vacation. She wanted to not think about work, family, or anything. And maybe fuck every day and every night!

She lay on the beach in a skimpy string bikini with Porter and Wyatt on either side of her looking sexy as they wanted to be. She was a lucky girl.

"Babe, let's just buy a place here and live here forever," Wyatt stated as he fed her fresh fruit.

"Nigga what I look like working from here," Porter was busy rubbing her pale skin all over with sunscreen. "And babe has her whole family business to help run. We're not leaving the Lou."

She agreed with Porter. Vacationing was nice because all three made good money so it was no big deal to up and go away. Porter worked in real estate, high-end properties around St. Louis. It's how she met him when she was looking for a place. Wyatt was a photographer with his own business. He did pretty well.

Between the three of them, they were close to a five hundred thousand dollar household. That was another great thing about having two boyfriends that liked to spoil her, they paid for everything and she did not have to dip into her funds. They both went in on their vacation for her because she said she needed to get away. She did not have to pay a dime.

"Babe, whatever you want." Wyatt leaned closer to her and planted kisses on her face. "You know we love you and we're here for you. Whatever you need."

"Yeah Nas, we got you." Porter turned to kiss her as well, as his hand slid into her bikini bottom and two fingers spread her lips apart. "You got me hard as hell in this little thing."

"Yeah me too," Wyatt looked down at the bulge in his pants. "One way to take your mind off everything, let me eat that pussy."

"Nigga, I'm in it first!" Porter said, always the dominant. He continued to finger her roughly. "Now, which one of us gonna get a taste of that tasty pussy first?"

How could she choose? Why did she want them both down there at the same time? That was the one thing about dating brothers, they were not for cross-contamination. When she had other threesomes, the guys were more open to tasting each other in between. Wyatt and Porter were not down for that, she had to shower in between and assure them there was no cross-contamination.

Well, they would fuck at the same time, but one in each hole.

"Right here on the beach? Out here where anyone can see?"

"We booked the private beach for a reason," Porter said. "We need our privacy with the things we want to do to you, baby."

She smiled at that.

"Tie me up and fuck me raw. The both of you."

Wyatt moved her bikini top so he could suck on her breast while Porter continued to finger fuck her at a slow and steady pace. She moaned and twisted at his fingers digging into her, hitting all the right sports because she taught him how to.

The good thing about being a gynecologist, she knew the female body parts well. But more than that, she knew what she liked. Every woman was different with what drove them crazy. Porter found her spot, put pressure on it, and made her gush all over his hand.

"Damn, I love when you do that." She released his hand and licked off her juices. "Now come like that on my tongue."

He buried his face down in her folds, flicking his tongue back and forth teasing her. She wriggled a bit and he gripped her thighs to make her stop. Then he stopped devouring her which made her whine about it. He sat up, looked at her, licked his lips then turned to his brother.

"Tie her up bro, she ain't running from this good eating."

Wyatt took her bikini top and tied her arms above her head. Usually, he was not into the kink, but when it was threesome time, he was all in.

Porter took her legs and threw them around his shoulders, locking them in place with one arm. All the while his tongue never stopped tap dancing on her waterfalling pussy. She had back-to-back orgasms with the way he devoured her.

Wyatt pulled out his dick and aimed it at her face and she greedily took him in her mouth. There were rules to their games. If one had the pussy, the other had free range to all the other holes. Wyatt fucked her face.

Once Porter ate enough, he rolled over on his back, stroking himself to get ready.

"Come on baby, I need that wet pussy."

Wyatt moved from her mouth and untied her hands so she could straddle Porter's large, hard dick. She grunted getting all of his length inside of her. Rocking her hips to ensure he was nice and tight inside of her.

"Damn, I love you woman. You're the best." Porter caressed her stomach as she moved up and down on him.

"I love you too. I love you too Wyatt. Come on, I need you."

Wyatt dug into a beach bag beside them and pulled up the lubricant. He massaged it all over his length before oiling her ass good. His fingers slid in and out of her ass, getting her ready. She leaned down on Porter to give Wyatt better access. Porter gripped her ass and spread her cheeks before Wyatt pushed himself inside of her.

The feeling was both pain and pleasure, just as she liked.

Both brothers kept telling her how much they loved her, how she was beautiful, and that they would never leave. All music to her ears. This was the vacation she needed.

They were helping her get her mind off that woman. The woman she hated all her life and was glad she was gone.

She may or may not have wished her death so many times and so many ways. Had her wish come true? So late she was already emotionally damaged.

"I know how you really feel, Nas. And if you need it done I will get it done."

That was the last thing ToTo said to her before she got the call that her mother had been killed. If he did it they would no longer discuss it.

There was a reason he was her best friend and not just her uncle. They shared each other's darkest secrets and she would do anything for him and vice versa.

A/N: Sooooo...how many suspects do we have now?